Popcorn Gun Blueprints - Killer Klowns From Outer Space

thekillerklown

Hey Guys!

I thought I would share a little project I've been working on. I've seen a few people re-create the "Cotton Candy Ray Gun" but I've yet to see the "Popcorn Gun", so I set out to create a set of plans based on screen shots and my Mezco figure. I took some artistic license in a few small areas but all in all stayed pretty true to the original design. Let me know what you think?

Thanks! T

PopcornGun-FullSize-Blueprint-800.jpg

PopcornGun-FullSize-Color-800.jpg

Hey Rusty - Ya going to start the build pretty soon. After looking through the MDF thread I think that's the way to go. There are some awesome guns in there! The MDF will also give it some "heft" and make it feel nice and solid.

Later...T

Has there been any activity on this? I hate to resurrect old threads but tempted to have a crack at once of these in lightweight wood wood and foam.

I was wondering if you have a picture of the completed gun and might give me the supplies list and maybe a step by step on how to make this. My daughter wants a Killer Klowns from Outer Space birthday party and I am so stressed out because accurate props and costumes are so hard to come by. Please help a poor distressed mother out.
Thank you.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back