A Christmas Story 2

ghostryder

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Is unfortunately a thread title I just typed:

A Christmas Story 2 Trailer [HD] Official Sequel - YouTube

Oh Hollywood...

suicide.gif

A bored guy called his friends and said "Let's troll the internet! Let's troll it big!! Bigger than the dude who created Rickrolling , bigger than the one who invented the video that screams and flashes a Linda Blair exorcist face, bigger than Honey Boo Boo Child!" and after locking themselves together in a remote cabin for six months to think of the biggest and baddest troll of all times, their eyes met and simultaneously they all exclaimed "Christmas Story 2!!"

THIS is the ONLY explanation!

Didn't like the original and this looks even worse. I wonder if the writer of the book had to sign off on this thing or they could do it because they had the rights.

Didn't like the original and this looks even worse. I wonder if the writer of the book had to sign off on this thing or they could do it because they had the rights.

Wha? Wait...take it back! Taaaaake it BACK!!! Seriously, you didn't like the first one? :confused. Well, I guess to each their own. I watch it every year. One of my go to Holiday films, like Christmas Vacation, Diehard, Home Alone 2, and the animated Grinch.

Wha? Wait...take it back! Taaaaake it BACK!!! Seriously, you didn't like the first one? :confused. Well, I guess to each their own. I watch it every year. One of my go to Holiday films, like Christmas Vacation, Diehard, Home Alone 2, and the animated Grinch.

I love the original but 24 hours of a Christmas story on I think it's either TBS or TNT has made me very tired of it over the years.

From the trailer, it looks as if they are all "charicatures" of the original characters.

And, without Jean Shepherd's narration (R.I.P.) I just don't know how well this is gonna' fly.

No... No... NO... NO... NO!!!!!!!

"It's the most beloved Christmas story of all time..."

And we're gonna **** it up for all of you!!!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back