DIY Back to the Future 2 Jacket

Im not sure how you would actually incorporate it but I always thought that dryer hose was a nice fit for the sleeves

linttrap.jpg

hey man cool collection ...
you know what you are missing ,,,is one of my doc masks,
that would look great there in between all the props.
check it out at my site nightfallstudio.com
heck i even made a life size doc, and honestly i am not just trying to plug my site its just that i have always admired your bttf collection.
you know i just met christopher lloyd and i even got him to autograph my personal copy of the mask.
i will post sometime

Nope. I left it since you can see it. I also left the sleeve lining as it makes the sleeves look belowed, like the real jacket.

I finished up the back, started the shoulder straps and added the second sleeve cuff band.

Dsc04945.jpg

Dsc04947.jpg

Dsc04942.jpg

Dsc04955.jpg

Dsc04951.jpg

DSC04954.jpg

Dsc04958.jpg

Dsc04959.jpg

Dsc04960.jpg

Thanks for the compliment. Your masks are cool. I have seen them before. Personally I am not a bust display or mask person.

Imagine your wife walking in your room and looking at that :lol:lol

"BRAAAAAAAAD I think we need to have a little talk" :lol
Thanks for the compliment. Your masks are cool. I have seen them before. Personally I am not a bust display or mask person.

Will do. Sorry about that. You got me so excited about this project, I hoped people would chime in on yours.

It's all good. I think you would get more views on yours if you started your own anyway. They'll see your name and automatically know it's good.

If the pics of both your jacket and the jedifyfe jacket are a sign of things to come..... Then this is a good day/week for bttf fans

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back