Indianapolis Indiana prop party

sector 7G

04/19/07 UPDATE:

Just a quick update, I've been told of another drop out but that person hasn't told me directly..so i'll keep him as tenative until I hear from him. Added GINO as confirmed.

Now the bad news :( : I wasn't able to aquire the t-shirts this year I'm highly disappointed as it was something that I really wanted to do but just couldn't work it out so my apologize on that and hopefully they will come through next year.

Don't forget your cameras!!

04/12/07 UPDATE:

Just a quick edit, had another person drop out. If you are attending the cookout afterwards please let me know, some of you already have, thank you.

Hi everyone, just wanted to let those who signed up know they have a final pm for confirmaton.

04/02/07 UPDATE

All updates for this event are going to be posted here from now on, and I'll try to do an update every couple of days to keep everyone on track.

The cutoff date is April 6th so if you decide that you would like to come please pm me right away so that I can get you on the list, I have to have a complete guest list for the library, finish name badges, and hopefully get the t-shirts.

So far we have 37 people signed up and I'll be sending out a final confirmation pm to everyone in the next few days just to double check the information that I have on hand for all of you and that you are attending.

The prop party will be held at the Avon Public Library, their website can be found here: http://www.avon.lib.in.us/

Driving directions can be found using mapquest with this address: 498 North State Road 267, Avon, IN 46123
thier Phone (317) 272-4818
Here is a map http://www.avon.lib.in.us/images/map.gif

We will be having our event in Conference room A, their largest room.

I'll have soft drinks, coke/pepsi products and bottle water on hand, we can take up a collection for pizza if anyone is interested for lunch.

Afterwards I'll have a cookout at my house, which is about 3 miles from the library, I'll have maps at the party for anyone that wants to come.

Hotel information: Super 8 phone number 317-272-8789 rates are $74.00 plus 14% tax

And the list of attendees as it stands right now.

Sector 7g
Fyberdyne Labs
Thermalized Plastics
Wolverine Solo
Sulla
Double T
Jedistine
SgtFang
All Artistries
Asok
GINO
Darth Clayton
Juno
centaur
TK412 (tenative)
Creiff (tenative)
Darth Cross
Sporak
Inuyasha
Ham Solo
rocketeer25
UFP-1701
FHC
Jason1976
jheilman
musictrooper
Capn Rahn
Quag
staticguy
Boba Binks
Boba Frett
Admiral Vaughn

If anyone has questions please feel free to pm me, I try and check for messages often.

Last edited:
<div class='quotetop'>(Sector 7G @ Nov 12 2006, 02:48 PM) [snapback]1356116[/snapback]</div>
Thinking about early next year say March or maybe April depending on interest. Let me know....
[/b]
I am.. I live just 10 minutes south of there.

Eh...why not? Heck, I'm on the northeast side, around Lawrence/McCordsville.

Just need enough advance warning...weekends in retail are killer. Need to be able to get the time off.

T

Great there seems to be enough interest for me to go forward I'll look at dates in March and April and try to keep in mind, conventions, and other prop parties in the area

<div class='quotetop'>(Sector 7G @ Nov 12 2006, 07:48 PM) [snapback]1356116[/snapback]</div>
Thinking about early next year say March or maybe April depending on interest. Let me know....
[/b]
possibly,depending on the date of course.I am in cincinnati,ohio about 2 hours from indy.centaur

Ok here are the dates for March and April let me know what works best.

Dates in March, 10th and 17th (Saturdays)
Dates in April, 14th and 21st (Saturdays)

Once the date is nailed down I'll need to know how many people are coming, what you plan on bringing, how many tables or "area" you will need to display your props.

Also once the date is fixed I'll start contacting some industry type folk to see if we can't get a speaker in to do a little presentation, or if anyone coming is so inclined and would like to do their own presentation let me know.

Munchies and drinks will be provided but we can always chip in for a large pizza order if we get hungry. There will also be door prizes and a freebie prop for everyone that attends.

So pick a date and I'll get the rest of the ball rolling.

Dates in April would probably be better.
I'm trying to take a vacation in March, and it's going to be from the 8th-14th. Won't be able to get a saturday off that soon afterwards.

But either april would be good. :)

And where are you thinking about holding this?

T

Costume Con 25 will be here in st louis March 29- April 2, just so you know for possible scheduling conflicts.

I got a serious prop party jones, so if at all possible I might make the drive up.

The last prop party I had was High tea with DropshipBob and a few friends in my old house...I need for a large drunken prop mele with Dj's, dancin' girls and a beer fountain..... :confused ...Ok maybe I just need to get out more..I dunno...

M

Ok sounds Like April it is, so lets go ahead and nail down April 21st. Looks like to many people to have it at my house, which is a good thing., so I'll scout a few local places I know our local library has a large meeting room that can be reserved for free so I'll start there.

<div class='quotetop'>(Sector 7G @ Nov 15 2006, 02:33 AM) [snapback]1357946[/snapback]</div>
Ok sounds Like April it is, so lets go ahead and nail down April 21st. Looks like to many people to have it at my house, which is a good thing., so I'll scout a few local places I know our local library has a large meeting room that can be reserved for free so I'll start there.
[/b]
Where is your local library?

Ok still looking for a place to host this, also if you are planning on coming will need to know your t-shirt size. the date again is April 21st 2007

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back