Skull face makeup

poopymcbutthole

Sr Member
What you need (drugstore check list lol)
- White concealer stick
- Baby powder to set creamy concealer
- black eyeliner pencil
- blue eyeshadow
- black eyeshadow
- grey eyeshadow
OPTIONAL
- Contact lense
- glue stick, or liquid latex to cover eyebrows

...Before

488268_3881077579454_1162037903_n.jpg

AND AFTER!

284716_3882319610504_349139543_n.jpg

582706_3882381612054_1897379594_n.jpg

416447_3882399092491_1420748518_o.jpg

Sorry if the photos come up all insane ... these are my first self portraits with my new camera.. ITS A BEAST THIS THING! but i also have no where near learned how to use it D: ...well hope you all enjoy

yeah you do not have to put a huge dent in your pocket to achieve this ... it can be done with 20 $
unless you start popping in contacts .. even those are not too bad i get mine on " youknowit.com " they are the same non prescription contacts you get everywhere else just a quarter of the price

As a man much wiser than me once said:

"You are magnificent i see your default and you do not need makeup to beautiful."

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

But seriously: :thumbsup It's like macabre camo, the make-up completely hides all your facial features. Which - - - might - - - kinda be the point of character make-up... So yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome work Nicci. I always love that sorta skull Makeup ever since that guy in Hocus Pocus singin i put a spell on you. Really good work considering you'd have to use a mirror which i find really tricky. Any plans for sculpting some prosthetic stuff at all?

As a man much wiser than me once said:

"You are magnificent i see your default and you do not need makeup to beautiful."

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

But seriously: :thumbsup It's like macabre camo, the make-up completely hides all your facial features. Which - - - might - - - kinda be the point of character make-up... So yeah.

i just loled way too hard ... and now i am leaving the internet .... i will answer everyone's questions tonight ROFL

Last edited by a moderator:
This was actually my first time making my face into a skull i never went full on zombie boy skull face ...if i do i am just going to look like a guy hahah but when i do i will be sure to post it here, maybe i will make a quick video even, thought it is probably something that has been done again and again on youtube ...thank you so much everyone ...that means a lot since the work that goes on in the sculpting section generally blows anything i can make away .. you guys are talented beasts in here!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back