Yaya Han as Jessica Rabbit (trust me, you'll want to look)

Probe Droid

Master Member
No words necessary.
jessica_rabbit_costume_preview_by_yayacosplay-d5cygj1.jpg

Yaya's full deviant art album and her homepage (both very much worth viewing). She does it well. Makes all her own costumes. Very sweet to talk to, also.

Yaya is an amazing artist. I got to meet her at Comic Con this year and she is as nice as she is talented. Is her waist photoshopped or does she have a crazy corsette on?

Trust me if you ever meet Yaya you will have no doubt left in your mind that she is not all woman!

She is also a very kind and talented artist who has been around for a long time.

I think the photo doesn't do Yaya justice. My guess it would look much better if the head was tilted differently.

Last edited:
According to what I've read where her description of the costume goes, the dress is made around a heavy duty corset to get the exaggeratedly small waist. It also has a couple pushup-style bras sewn into it which probably furthers the waist-size illusion as well as giving her a very ample bosom.

According to what I've read where her description of the costume goes, the dress is made around a heavy duty corset to get the exaggeratedly small waist. It also has a couple pushup-style bras sewn into it which probably furthers the waist-size illusion as well as giving her a very ample bosom.

That's gotta REALLY hurt to wear then!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back