Help Converting a NERF Recon into a Halo Reach MA37 AR and an SRS 99 AM Sniper Rifle

GBRyker61

In addition to the Halo Reach Spartan armor I am preparing to build, I also need some props to go with it. I'm planing to buy two NERF Recon guns and convert them into the MA37 Assault Rifle and the SRS 99 AM Sniper Rifle from Halo Reach. I'm looking for CAD renderings of the rear stock, fore-grip, and ammo counter for the AR. I'm also looking for CAD renderings of the rear stock, fore-grip, bi-pod, scope, and flash suppressor for the Sniper Rifle. I have a friend who has a CNC machine that lives close by, so making these pieces on that won't be a problem. I'm including images of both weapons. The sections I need will have a blue line circled around them. If any one can help, I'd be most appreciative.

Last edited:
Re: Help Converting a NERF Recon into a Halo Reach M37 AR and an SRS 99 AM Sniper Rif

Is there anyone out there who can help?

Re: Help Converting a NERF Recon into a Halo Reach M37 AR and an SRS 99 AM Sniper Rif

Is there anyone out there who can help?

Once the 405th website is back up, there is all kinds of 3d images and blueprints of both of those weapons, just do a search. If you aren't already a member, I would suggest becoming one. I think it is down for the moment :crybecause there was some sort of virus that infected it, they are fixing it now. I am working on a very similar project. I hope this helps.

Once the 405th website is back up, there is all kinds of 3d images and blueprints of both of those weapons, just do a search. If you aren't already a member, I would suggest becoming one. I think it is down for the moment :crybecause there was some sort of virus that infected it, they are fixing it now. I am working on a very similar project. I hope this helps.

Thanks dude. I hope the site's back up soon. I want to get these props made before Halloween this year.

Thanks dude. I hope the site's back up soon. I want to get these props made before Halloween this year.:)

Re: Help Converting a NERF Recon into a Halo Reach MA37 AR and an SRS 99 AM Sniper Ri

As much as i hate it, there are always pepakura files on: Halocostuming.wiki.com

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back