dishonored corvo mask in process

robotboy

I have recently started making the mask from dishonored now its not the best replica because I'm new to this but its starting to slowly come together

Last edited:
That's Awesome! I would love to see how you made it.

Thanks ....all I did was buy this cheap paper mache skull mask from Michael's then I made certain cuts so it would look more like the dishonored maskd and then I molded clay over it to make it look even more like it....and painted it plack chrome . More pics soon

that looks really good so far man! Ive got to start on mine pretty soon.... so much for going to the premiere in the mask lol....

Hey this is looking pretty good! If you also get a masquerade mask from the craft store, you can build the brass goggles onto that, as well as the burlap for the forehead and face. Then you can glue this down on top and it should come together nicely.

I constructed the mask here:
http://www.therpf.com/f9/corvo-attano-mask-prop-dishonored-fixed-added-164250/

and we used this a lot for reference, maybe it will help you if you haven't seen it already:

Dishonored

This has a lot of potential! I sprayed layers of flat black and silver over each other wet, and used a ripped up sponge on it to get the blotchy dark metal finish. Good luck!

this is the first time posting here, so I hope I do it rite, anyway this is a mask I made frome the Dishonored videe game , I made it before the game actually came out so there are a few differances, but I am happy with theway it came out.
It's made entirelly from paper mache.

looks loads better than mine finally finishe dmine have to post pics .

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back