Jango Fett Paint scheme, Please help

ROBOSTEVE 0671

Sr Member
Hi All

I've been looking through the RPF and come across some great looking Jango Fett helmets.

I was hoping you might be able to help shed some light on a question that is killing me, I wanted to ask, is the blue area of the helmet a two tone thing or is it simply the shadow that makes the under blue cheek darker?

Jango is one that I'm not too familair with but I own a pull from a screen used helmet and its got a aluminium / resin mix surface which needs sanding with wire wool.

Also if its not too much trouble, could you tell me what the blue tone is? Colour Ref number.

Huge thanks in advance for any help.

Steve

sorry i just saw this thread, but yeah those 3 are the 3 colors to use. The ocean blue only comes in little short cans. The royal is in a regular height can. RUbb n buff is at your local craft store, like micheals or hobby lobby or avail numerous places online. Here is a shot of my helm with these colors. More on my website through the links below.

dan
[attachmentid=11025]

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back