p7144610.jpg

Last edited:
UK RPF Attendees

Supa Troop - C-3PO, Maul Pred
KnightHawk - KITT
Glyn - Picard ++
FM Props - Life Size Props ??
Terminator68 - Terminator Display

This is great so far guys hopefully as the new year roles in we can add to the list

This is great everyone!
Mike, that KITT is looking great! We are really looking forward to having you all here next year.

Doh, can't believe I forgot to add them. Will do Simon.

The dates we have set are the 9th, 10th and 11th of August. The 9th is a set up/press/vip day and the 10th/11th are the Con days.

Doh, can't believe I forgot to add them. Will do Simon.

The dates we have set are the 9th, 10th and 11th of August. The 9th is a set up/press/vip day and the 10th/11th are the Con days.

Thanks Mate, shaping up to be a good one, i hear Brian Muir is interested in coming along :love

Well I'm damn sure going to be there. Living in dubli'. Giving my word that I'll be there as a predator. will be there all 3 days and Karl I've a large transit van at my disposal and use of trucks/vans thanks to a family business so if you guys need any assistance give me a shout and I'll help you out.

And I may be able to accommodate a few lads if they need to stay in a place I live about 30 mins from the venue of Dublin comic con so not a problem if people would like a place to stay

Well I'm damn sure going to be there. Living in dubli'. Giving my word that I'll be there as a predator. will be there all 3 days and Karl I've a large transit van at my disposal and use of trucks/vans thanks to a family business so if you guys need any assistance give me a shout and I'll help you out.

And I may be able to accommodate a few lads if they need to stay in a place I live about 30 mins from the venue of Dublin comic con so not a problem if people would like a place to stay

That is just a superb gesture :thumbsup

I've heard Brian Muir might be there aswell..:)

Cheers Jonathan, will be great to have another predator there and thanks for the offers aswell, I am sure everyone appreciates it!

Hope everyone has had a good Christmas so far and in the coming months in the new year we will be ramping things up!

not a problem guys
just want to help out and it's difficult times so we can all help each other out.
There are a few B&B's round the area aswell i'm sure.

Great stuff Thundr!

Its becoming a nice RPF gathering and I am personally looking forward to meeting my fellow RPF'ers in person!

When is it it exactly might be possible to come with my stargate stuff (models)
Saw the date :-D i'll let you know if could Atend have go convince gf first :)

It would be great to have you over and as your a Stargate fan I can guarantee you that you will love the SG displays :)

Now I gotta figure out what I can and can't fit in my bags....I would love to bring my street judge costume but I'm thinking that's gonna be a challenge...

i'll be working on my F302 for awhile hopefully finished by august
how long before the comiccon should i book a room?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back