my completed Halo ODST trooper kit !

mattrendar

finished up my ODST trooper armor . im done painting and strapping it together . me and my bud went down to the water to take some pics enjoy . thanks to every one on other sites who helped me put the costume together !
cd72d96c.jpg

7b358010.jpg

3b6400f9.jpg

93910074.jpg
da963b6d.jpg

74ce00e8.jpg

14105f0a.jpg

37689570.jpg

its sean all the way , the weapons are another big prop master out there . just painted weathered it , trimmed it and strapped it together . i straped the body armor to a molle tac vest for easy putting on and removal . it was a lot of fun . great kit . still have to install led light inside the helmet and fans . it fogs up very easy . im a heavy breather ;) but im real happy with it . im ready for nyc comiccon and the halo 4 mid nite launch . thx for the comments

by the way the material is heavy duty abs i belive , i didnt fiber glass it . i hot glued layers of foam matt in side certain parts to give it weight and some resileance .

Great looking build!! I just got set of this armour and ordered a molle vest an parts for attaching everything, glad to find I am thinking along the same lines as other people who have been doing this longer!!!

finished up my ODST trooper armor . im done painting and strapping it together . me and my bud went down to the water to take some pics enjoy . thanks to every one on other sites who helped me put the costume together !
93910074.jpg
]

Suit looks awesome, just awesome! Kickass ODST all the way! This pic is just too damn cool!

I have to concur with the other sentiments here, you pull that excellent ODST build off very well. Inspiring. Thank you for sharing.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back