Green Arrow Bow and Arrow

Gasparddm

Hello Guys! Ive always loved Green Arrow from the Comic Books, and I was wondering if any of you guys know where I could find an exact replica of his bow, or maybe have it custom made? I'd really want an actual functioning one. That could shoot far and strong arrows. Also, have some nice arrows that Green Arrow Uses. Maybe like the Glove Arrow, for example. If you guys could help me out I'd be really thankful. If you knew a custom Bow maker... Thanks!

So the Bow that I'd be interested in Getting would be based on the reference Pictures I uploaded. Please take a good look at them. Thanks

Also, if you'd like to see a short 1mn and a half video then please check out this link: http://www.youtube.com/watchv=VpFobB8EpKQ&feature=player_embedded

Also, just noting. This Bow that i'm basing the design on Needs to Be green! So please, Green Bow and green arrows! Thanks

What you want is a take down recurve bow ( limbs can be taken down for storage/ transportation). The riser ( center piece) is the custom made portion which you can do if you are crafty with wood or modify an already made riser.

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone can help me. I commissioned someone to make for me the CW version Green Arrow bow (for DragonCon) and a month later and two weeks before the Con they have told me that they can not deliver. It was NOT someone from the forum. :-(

Now I'm stuck with out the bow! I love the hints and tips on the forums but for one I don't have the time to gather up these parts and make something respectable!

Does anyone have any advice, know anyone that wants to sell/loan/rent one of these? I feel my costume will be INCOMPLETE without the bow! I already have the suit, the arrows, everything but the bow!

Thanks for any help... message me here or reply!

KMIX

Thanks for the PM's guys, it was a last minute throw together, but at least I had something to show...lol.

1170896_10201922255048906_781579011_n.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back