The Tenth and Eleventh Doctor

Falco

Hello again everyone! Just wanted to show off a few getups from my Doctor Who collection. I've completed two versions of the Tenth and Eleventh Doctor costumes from the show. I did the brown and blue suits from Ten, and the Red and Blue variants for Season 5 Eleven (blue not pictured)

Here also is a few pics of me out and about wearing the Ten suits, I also have my very own Rose Tyler accessory, so... Beat that, haha.

And for all the Elevener's out there, here's my favorite pic from Megacon:

Very cool indeed, looking good... here's a couple of my Tenth Doctor... I troop with a charity group called Norwich Sci-Fi Club as Ten.

Since I know 10's suits were custom made (the brown jacket actually being made out of extra pairs of the pants), how did you start all this, if you don't mind my asking?

Did you actually find suits of proper pattern/material that you altered to be a bit more accurate, or did you find patterns and make the suits yourself?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back