Looking for Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Pepakura Files

I'm sorry for saying something but I just think that we have some pretty decent 3d modelers on this forum and hate when people criticise when they have nothing to show themselves. I really like Dunglebeetles and other members files, regardless of who decides to sell or give their files for free but I felt something needed said.

i love how his other two posts are begging for paper templates that someone made from scrap, for a clone trooper armor. talk about accuracy :D

i m happy with pep files. it gets me close enough to build what i want. and i dont mind fiberglass and sandin either to get it look like the real thing. i waitin for the new iron man 3 suit to be completed and ready to be done on paper not foam. its my personal preference. i ve been lookin at the green ranger movie suit concept on the ranger board with the photoshop edits im really want somethin like that to happen

So i am still looking for the blue helmet file.
I see no real issue with the red one other then it seems to be unfolded really weird.. Oh well ill just deal with it!
But i do really want the blue ranger helmet!

If you could post the link for the blue helemt that would be awesome.. i cannot find it.
Just the black, green, pink, red, white and yellow.

Thanks for these files, I found them in another thread but that thread didn't have the blue file but have now come across it in here.

I've just finished building the Pink helmet out of camping mat foam for my wife for Halloween this year, will likely make the others a little more foam friendly and then give those a go soon.

Just need to seal, tint the visor and paint now:

9TlhZfM.jpg

HZcon21.jpg

(the visor is only taped in right now so its causing the shape to distort a little.

And here's another shopped pic in the correct colours.

sIBHMzL.jpg

Sauron, Do you have an updated Red Ranger helmet. I built 5 other helmets and they were pretty simple.. Your red one is very very complicated and not very accurate at all..
Im hoping you have one.

Forgot to update in here on my helmet builds, I've finished the pink Helmet, I ended up scrapping the one above rebuilding using a stronger foam and a different unfold of the file, it came out much better:

f8vQ7t5.png

Also built the White and Green helmets but haven't gotten around to painting these yet.

JqT0SL0.jpg

my-builds-iron-man-mk-iv-finished-foam-morphin-power-ranger-helmets-progress-white-helm.png-242712d1381773608

I think the screenshot to the red ranger helmet is a photo of one of the stunt helmets used in action sequences in the footage from the Super Sentai series. They were a bit smaller and more round (more of a sphere and less of an ovoid shape) than the ones used in non-action Super Sentai footage. The ones made for the MMPR movie was completely different. Any helmets made by prop-masters that worked on the original and weren't used in the movies were also different (e.g., the Geenranger helmet used in the Green-Ranger-gets-his-powers-back arc).

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back