Looking for Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Pepakura Files

protip for cuffs: go to mcdonalds or any other fast food store,buy a cup of anything, go home,cut it open, finished pattern for arm cuffs ;)

dont overcomplicate things, really.
as for the white ranger shield, wait a few days, i have a test on monday,and will probably make one after that.

thanks EyeofSauron I will goto macdonalds today and try what you said ...... I will wait a few days as well to see what you come up with in regards to the MMPR White Ranger Shield.

Cheers

Loads of hostility on this thread lol...the only file I looked at was the White Ranger helm. I thought it was great! Thanks for taking the time to get it up here :)

Last edited:
Hopefully this topic hasn't been Idle too long for me to get a response....first off, many thanks for the original series helmets....i couldn't give a toss as to the accuracy of them. I opened them up in pepakura and they look fine. They're for my son and he's not gonna lose any sleep over a tooth being out of place. all he wants to do is kick ass!

so here's my question. does anyone know where I could find a set of Power Rangers Samurai helmets?? that seems to be the series he's hopelessly addicted to (much to my suffering) and I figure, a good set of helmets will get him outside and free up my TV.

i've tried some searches and found photos of finished products.....but I'm a little (or a lot) search-tarded and never seem to have much luck googling this stuff on my own.

hello im going to build a white ranger helmet. does anyone have a pdo file for the front i mean that was came up on the helmet. thx for help

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back