Green Arrow Bow and Arrow

Gasparddm

Hello Guys! Ive always loved Green Arrow from the Comic Books, and I was wondering if any of you guys know where I could find an exact replica of his bow, or maybe have it custom made? I'd really want an actual functioning one. That could shoot far and strong arrows. Also, have some nice arrows that Green Arrow Uses. If you guys could help me out I'd be really thankful. If you also knew a custom Bow maker or something... Thanks!

Yeah Sure. OK So this is not exactly the Bow Green Arrow has, but the one I´d like to have for my Green Arrow Bow, just painted in GREEN! Here is the picture:

I´d Like this Bow, but in Green! Painted everything in Green. Is that possible? Thanks

Last edited:
Ive Been thinking about the Actual Bow for Shooting, and its definitely not the Best one. So I saw the new trailer for the Upcoming TV show of Green Arrow Called: "Arrow" and I saw the bow used by Green Arrow and I really liked it. So I'd want it to be based on this bow please, Please Check out the Pictures, and also, see the Trailer with the Bow: Arrow - Just Beginning Clip - YouTube

Crosman archery Sentinel youth long bow set, right hand.
It's $45.00 on Amazon. I know it's black, but this way you can paint it whatever shade of green you want.

I know that this bow is not an exact model that the ''arrow'' bow is based off of, but it is similar enough to pass as it for most people.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back