my harvey dent/ two face costume

I'm sorry I don't have a video made but it was quite easy I just used liquid latex and strips of toilet paper which made the latex super strong and thick. Then just added the makeup I'm actually thinking of putting the mask on eBay and c what interest it gets

Nice job, I'm thinking of doing a Harvey Dent/Two Face get up for Halloween myself this year. If you don't mind me asking how did you pull off the mouth? Was it a halloween prosthetic piece?

Not nice seeing out of one eye all night and a few to many vodka lol.
The brown bit it the first picture is a full latex mask murphy I just latexed upper lip and lower lip i could still open my mouth up. The latex has plenty of stretch so there's no problem with it splitting.

Awesome job. I tried one of my own awhile back. I only used makeup, so it doesn't have quite the awe factor that yours does.

15992-twoface.jpg

15993-twoface2.jpg

I really should have bought a suit that I wouldn't be afraid of dirtying up a little. :facepalm

These are all looking awesome.

I've tried my hand at Mr. Dent a few times. This one is from The Dark Knight Rises midnight showing near me. Makeup and liquid latex only, and done kind of in a hurry.

Second one is from Wizard World Chicago this year. For those wondering about the teeth, I used some press-on nails that I trimmed into teeth shapes. This one was a bit more complex, base of liquid latex, painted half a bald cap, scar wax for the open part of the mouth, the teeth, and red puff paint for the tendons. I wasn't 100% satisfied with how it turned out. (The mouth is going to be smaller next time, and I want something a bit more solid than half a bald cap.) But not a bad first try for the process, I think.

Last edited:
all of your costumes look great. Here is the one I did for my buddy. I molded a moveable mouth piece. And he went above and beyond by shaving half his head. hope you like.

bW1jMS9EQ0lNLzEwMExHRENGL0ltYWdlMTAxNzIwMTExOTI3NTAuanBn.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back