RZ Myers Coveralls Available Soon

sirbrad

Sr Member
OK I get a lot of requests for these RZ Myers coveralls also, so doing up a pair to sell and a few are interested already so may put them on eBay not sure. Size is XL Reg. Fits mannequins great, I am 5'10" in shoes and slightly long as I take short, but do work. These are a work in progress, will be bloody and have patches. I did one pair many years ago with custom fake patches but these will be real and weathered also. This will be the only pair available, have a few interested so contact for info, great price!

Last edited:
Another pair coming soon, these have the pocket flaps. Stage 2 weathering sanding and fraying, prepping for patches and paint. AKA "The HUGE mess!"

imag0001gn.jpg

Weathering continues. Looks darker than it really is due to indoor lighting and not dry yet. Blank patches affixed and ready for paint.

Coveralls done! The person who commissioned these must be HUGE as they are about 1-2 sizes big on my 6'-3" mannequin. Love how they came out! Can't wait to do my own personal ones now! Mask is by HSS.

imag0008mt.jpg

imag0007hk.jpg

imag0009kc.jpg

The monster and his creator. I am 5'10" he is 6'6" in my height boots. Damn I want this as a permanent life-sized now! I also have bloody hands just did not have time to dig them out as this is just a costume commission.
imag0006gg.jpg

imag0008ap.jpg

Another set amost done. Some pics before blood to show the accurate colors since red distorts the entire pic. Mask is by Scarewear.

Have not done these coveralls in about 3 or 4 years as they got to be really expensive and hard to find as they were discontinued. They are about $200-$300 new usually if you can find the old style, and they are a real pain to do and very time consuming and a lot of labor so that is why I stopped doing them. But I got one pair that I was lucky to find, and I still get a ton of requests for them and also got a great mask coming soon from Russell Lewis The Destroyer. These will be even better than they were years ago and are just about done and also in the classifieds and on eBay as well. But now that I got a great mask this should be an awesome costume and life-sized, and the coveralls are available once done! RZ Myers returns just in time for Halloween! Size 48 REG.

WIP pics more to come!

IMAG1388.png

IMAG1387.png

IMAG1407.png

IMAG1412.png

IMAG1414.png

IMAG1423.png

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Oh yeeeeah the beast is back! Just finished up the life-sized indoor pics, daylight pics and video still to come! Coveralls and mask available on eBay, RZ Michael Myers has come back home!

mlqfz7.jpg

eff37t.jpg

2jalxts.jpg

bfkv0w.jpg

IMAG1440.png

IMAG1438.png

IMAG1436.png

IMAG1442.png

IMAG1445.png

IMAG1446.png

IMAG1444.png

IMAG1448.png

IMAG1447.png

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back