Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Van (Playhouse)

I love this project! I had a cardboard box as a kid that I decorated as the Van!

As far as the interior goes, maybe check the show for a layout idea and adapt it to include a small flatscreen tv on one wall and maybe one of those child's computers at a workstation for him.

Couple that with a small "armory" full of child friendly turtle weapons and costumes.

Update pic
2m6lpis.jpg

I'm going to get back started on the fender flares tomorrow god willing.
My mother tossed all mine... Even had Castle Greyskull!
That sucks she tossed your stuff some of those thing are worth a pretty penny. Speaking of greyskull that would make an awesome playhouse.
tumblr_m7fhjldpAT1qm43v2o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Small update I've been working on the body of the van smoothing out every thing for the past two days. I'm getting really close to being able to paint the thing. I've also done some more detail work. Me and juice milled a new turtles logo Saturday and mounted a lot of the details on the front end like the lights and bumper. I'm going to done some more work on it today I'll post a pic of the progress when I get started.

that van i so cool i got so much stuff every old toy you can think of but 3 girls who dont want it maybe post it on here when full member keep up the good work

So very cool! I wonder if it would be possible to do the same thing but on a larger scale with the base of a car? Make one you can drive. I saw video of a Volkswagen van someone converted but the thing had HORRIBLE gas mileage. I'm thinking something like this would be pretty light.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back