Pacific Northwest Prop Party

forttusken

It looks like some posts have been lost but I am going to nail down the details now. The party will be at my place in Bremerton (4 miles from the ferry terminal). It will be Noon until 5Pm or so. I will get take and bake pizzas but will need a general headcount first and it would be great if you could bring a snack or desert item to share.

I will post more info when we get closer to the date. Post here if you are coming.

We had a semi prop party in the Seattle area this past summer. I was vacationing in the general area and 8 or 9 of us got together, did the museum and went back to Tom (Houdiniguy) house for a tour of his home museum and theatre.

Hope this one goes well for you all and wish I could be there.

Chris, I love your place and it's a cool room for proppin. Just a thought, though: Weekend, and daytime would be cool. Not to mention Wolf at all, but a Saturday get together was fun and lots of people could make it. Just remember, you're asking them to find you in Bremerton, let's be as kind as we can ;)

Count me in....

Yeah.

We should have a Bi-monthly get together prop
thingy or heck let's all go to movie and a pizza or dinner.

:)

Tom

<div class='quotetop'>(Rebel Hunter @ Nov 10 2006, 06:45 AM) [snapback]1354686[/snapback]</div>
I'm in. Haven't been out to one in quite awhile....would love to see Houdiniguy's place too. (I'm in Puyallup....)

-Mark
[/b]

Mark,
We must get together..

Puyallup? Can you say 15 minutes from my place.

PM me with phone and I'll call ya. :thumbsup

Tom

So which day works best for eveyone? I am thinking a Saturday afternoon propably 2PM or so, does that sound good? I may have my MR Falcon by the party but I don't know.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back