Studio scale Sulaco.

Yeah.. Thankfully there is a ton of ref on that now. Just Hang on to all those 8 Rad chassis folks. Maybe we can talk Phil Rae into casting that cockpit side glass thinghy he has. It's all over Al..... Your typecast now!

Yeah.. Thankfully there is a ton of ref on that now. Just Hang on to all those 8 Rad chassis folks. Maybe we can talk Phil Rae into casting that cockpit side glass thinghy he has. It's all over Al..... Your typecast now!

Great, let the building begin. i cant be the only one building a Studio scale Nostromo.

I have my hands full planning a 1:350 scale build of Enterprises NX01-E... so no Aliens for me, thank-you. I am really happy to see this build under-way. One day, I hope to build one of my own...

Good news. I'm looking at a Flakpanzer Gepard next to me right now and wondering about just doing a small section. No wait, I'm supposed to be at work!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back