Rambo First Blood Bust

Edinho Maga

Hi guys, I'm Edinho Maga and am new here in the forum, this is my first post here. I would like to show this my last work done on the 1:1 scale , I hope you like.

thanks

IMG_4297.jpg

IMG_4275.jpg

IMG_4276.jpg

IMG_4289.jpg

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Wow, this is amazing work! My only suggestion would be to try to weather the clothes/patches a bit so they don't look so new. Either way, this is impressive! :)

Once Ive ordered mine, I will be adding a few mods, distressing an original M65 combat jacket top half and ptches...it's still a very nice piece, and I cant wait to have one in my First Blood collection. :)

Once Ive ordered mine, I will be adding a few mods, distressing an original M65 combat jacket top half and ptches...it's still a very nice piece, and I cant wait to have one in my First Blood collection. :)

Hi Regan, good to see you here.:thumbsup

You really captured the young look of Stallone from First Blood.

Nice work! :thumbsup

thank you:thumbsup

Looks great and its about time you got here!

My Rambo III bust by Edinho Maga.
Sorry for the bad pics, it's in storage due to remodeling (Going to put the necklace and headband on it when displaying)
image.jpgimage.jpg
Thnx Edinho for this great sculpture

This is how I utilised mine...Edinho is a great sculptor! I am so proud to have his work amongst my First Blood prop collection.

The clothes are screen accurate, as is the licence plate and the late 70's early 80's Coke can. :)

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWhKdfQzHEA[/video]

reegs4.jpg

frank.jpg

frank 2.png

Wow, That's a great looking Rambo statue!
Never saw something like it before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks mate. I had to shorten the mannequin considerably to make it Stallones height of 5' 10", I did this by shortening the legs, arms and body.

I have found this one, which I think was made by a Japanese collector:

m65.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back