UK PROP PARTY BIRMINGHAM November 2012

Supa troop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
UK Prop Party
November 24-25th 2012
Birmingham NEC

Ok so nothing like getting in early, i really want to make the Birmingham show bigger and better than before so please sign up letting me know what you plan to bring

thanks guys

Last edited:
Hi

Whats the actuall event called? Is it The Winter Memorabilia Show
24 - 25 November 2012

I'll be up for it, we will have just had a baby so we might bring a 4 week old lol

Sent from my Si-Pad using Tapatalk HD

Re: UK PROP PARTY November 2012

still up for Birmingham show, will have 6 life size terminators T-800 model 101 ,T800 T2, And a T3 also T600 and a T1000

Hi

Whats the actuall event called? Is it The Winter Memorabilia Show
24 - 25 November 2012

I'll be up for it, we will have just had a baby so we might bring a 4 week old lol

Sent from my Si-Pad using Tapatalk HD

Hey,
Please let me know what you will be displaying :thumbsup

Can't promise anything for sure yet. But let's just say that a friend of mine and I are tempted to participate :)

Well we had Germans and Italians earlier this, ive heard a rumour we may have a couple of Irish guys this time so representatives from Denmark would be awesome :thumbsup

That, would be killer, be great to meet you Niels and talk complete studio scale jibberish for two days :).

lee

Yeah that would be so awesome

.. I need to do some final calculations on travelcosts, plus find a fairpriced hotel close to the NEC .. but I think my participation is about 75% confirmed now :)

:cheers

Hey Guys

its getting to that time when i need to know whos coming to the NEC event and what your planning to display.

With Celebration coming up next year this may well be the last one we do in the UK for a while as i need to put more effort into Germany next year

Birmingham Hotels - Holiday Inn Express Hotels Birmingham Nec Hotel in Birmingham | Best Price Guarantee or First Night Free

Hey Check out this Link, a couple Minutes by Taxi from the airport, and walking distance to the Venue

Thanks mate
I've also looked at the Ibis .. also close to the trainstation (we'll come by train from Stansted Airport) and the venue)

I've done some calculations on the travelcost .. and it looks promising .. very promising ... I'd say that my participation is now 90% confirmed. :)

Thanks mate
I've also looked at the Ibis .. also close to the trainstation (we'll come by train from Stansted Airport) and the venue)

I've done some calculations on the travelcost .. and it looks promising .. very promising ... I'd say that my participation is now 90% confirmed. :)

Can you not fly directly into Birmingham, im guessing you have looked at this option but it may be cheaper to fly directly here and be a whole lot better for you regards extra travel and carrying your stuff around

Can you not fly directly into Birmingham, im guessing you have looked at this option but it may be cheaper to fly directly here and be a whole lot better for you regards extra travel and carrying your stuff around

We can't fly directly to Birmingham. We would have have to change plane in either Frankfurt or Schipol

So coming from Stansted with train seems like the easiest and most comfortable solution :)

looking at getting transport for this event at the moment, so not definate, but if i can get arranged I will bring my lifesized picard and chair plus ghostbusters proton pack

And here is the confirmation :)

I'll be participating together with my fellow travel- and modelbuilding buddy (he's not a propbuilder though (yet ;-))

I'll be bringing the following, if luggagesize and weight allows it:

Studio Scale Imperial Probe Droid Dispatch Pods
Studio Scale Jedi Training Remote
Studio Scale TIE-Bomber (Work In Progress)
Studio Scale TESB AT-ST (Work In Progress)

I can't wait to meet you guys

:cheers

Whenever possible, I'd love to get some info about the events opening hours, since I need them in relation to booking traintickets and such

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back