eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Of course they have to offer a helmet many people are going to want. As much as I'd love a Star Lord mask, there's no way I'd order from eFX. I'd rather give my money to an RPF'er.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The Anovos Live Chat worked for me. Unfortunately I didn't get the response I wanted, but at least they responded quickly and referred to details of an order I recently placed.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

That was just my snarky comment on Efx's chat being the opposite of Anovos' 'live' chat :)

Man, what a horrible situation. Sorry fellas.

Hopefully this story keeps other folks from getting hooked too.

So they just announced their 40th anniversary limited edition chrome stromtrooper helmet today. Looking at the photos it is obvious that this is just another PCR trooper helmet with a different paint job and a bigger price tag. Granted this one has a stand with it but am i the only one thinking that it is like they have stopped trying ?. Why do they keep repainting the PCR helmet instead of making something new. A 40th anniversary helmet is something special and should in my opinion at least be made of fiberglass. This is like the 5th version of the same PCR helmet.

It's simply unbelievable and a true picture of where their priorities are at. I got the email and it just sickens me. I'm so glad I was able to bail out of the BS helmet. As bad as I wanted it I couldn't support these guys anymore.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm NOW convinced that we will never see the Scout helmet. My $300 deposit for the Scout, got me the PCR Vader helmet instead. The email this morning was the end of all hope. There was nothing "new" in this "new line".

I'm NOW convinced that we will never see the Scout helmet. My $300 deposit for the Scout, got me the PCR Vader helmet instead. The email this morning was the end of all hope. There was nothing "new" in this "new line".

At least you got something for your deposit. I got nothing :(

Always nice to see a company who owes so many customers a product taking money for another yet another pre-order.

Horrendous company and a dreadful rehash of what was a terrible product in the first place. Even chrome plating isn't going to save this turkey :(

Deffenly not getting this or ordering anything untill i ever get my scout helmet.... might be when hell frezzes over tho.

Not sure if anyone els has picked up on this or if im wrong but, they note that they are "Digitally scanned from an original helmet from the Lucasfilm archives"

Is this not just one of their abs helmets that are 100% symmetrical? I thought all the original helmets where all over the place.

Deffenly not getting this or ordering anything untill i ever get my scout helmet.... might be when hell frezzes over tho.

Not sure if anyone els has picked up on this or if im wrong but, they note that they are "Digitally scanned from an original helmet from the Lucasfilm archives"

Is this not just one of their abs helmets that are 100% symmetrical? I thought all the original helmets where all over the place.

What they mean is that they have scanned one of the original helmets and then mirrored the right side to give it that symmetrical look. What they are saying is not wrong but it is missleading.

What they mean is that they have scanned one of the original helmets and then mirrored the right side to give it that symmetrical look. What they are saying is not wrong but it is missleading.

So....this is a digitally scanned half a helmet, but from an original prop. :thumbsdown

I think id rather have 5 Hasbro black series RO stormie helmets for the same price on the wall. Way more satisfying.

If you want to talk to Gino, he can be found talking the folks over at Rebel Scum about the Rogue One Vader helmet.
Thanks, yeah, I did see he was posting over on that thread, but seems to have not been interested in answering other people's questions about the Scouts.

Not sure if he can't talk about it (due to Disney something), just doesn't want to, or literally has nothing new to report.

Thanks, yeah, I did see he was posting over on that thread, but seems to have not been interested in answering other people's questions about the Scouts.

Not sure if he can't talk about it (due to Disney something), just doesn't want to, or literally has nothing new to report.

Given lack of communication I'd say it's doesn't want to or has nothing to say. The big question is does Disney know that his company is acting like this? They probably don't care but it makes the franchise look bad when the people making your merch owe so many people.

Maybe scanning was part of the process, but doesn't the stormtrooper PCR look like it had much more cleanup done than just mirroring an original wonky helmet? I would think that would still show some wonkiness, just symetricly.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back