eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Twelve days notice is short for those of us with limited resources, but I'm glad to hear efx is alive and perhaps we'll get more news on boba and storm helms at comic con too. I'm surprised efx has not sent an email announcement on the scout yet.

Has anyone read the updated description of this helmet on the Efx website?

Just noticed that. Legend will not be available as a separate item? Looking forward to hearing what the heck that means! Lol! Maybe only Comic Con attendees can get the Legend? I dunno...

Not to sound like a hater, but $700 for this? I don't think the value is there. It's fiberglass as well. I was REALLY surprised to see how much EFX wants for what really should be a $200 max piece....the markup is absolutely ridiculous

Not to sound like a hater, but $700 for this? I don't think the value is there. It's fiberglass as well. I was REALLY surprised to see how much EFX wants for what really should be a $200 max piece....the markup is absolutely ridiculous

It all depends on edition size. For 50000 pieces $150-200 would make sense. But it won't be a limited edition then. Maybe later there will be something like ABS precision cast stormtrooper helmet, less accurate but more affordable and not limited.

It all depends on edition size. For 50000 pieces $150-200 would make sense. But it won't be a limited edition then. Maybe later there will be something like ABS precision cast stormtrooper helmet, less accurate but more affordable and not limited.

it's always "limited" if they cap the production number.

An ABS cast scouttrooper helmet would actually be more accurate then a fiberglass version....

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back