eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

I guess this should quite some people down about the website being outdated and useless...oh wait, still people complaining.

Another typical day.

You - and any "eFX supporters" argument is so ridiculous. Just think about it for half a second...

Why do people complain? Because they're not happy.

It ain't rocket science. eFX brought IT ALL on themselves.

For all the internation customers concerned with their free PCR Vader Helmet. I just got a reply from Bryan.

"Hi Chris

We have not shipped out the Vader helmets to our international customers yet. We are still waiting for a few more customers to confirm their address.

Thanks!

Bryan"

So take that as you will. My concern is, if they are waiting for some people to reply to the email that may take a good while. Maybe forever considering some people have stated they never got it.

The other thing to mention was after posting here about Australia no-longer being a selectable country for an address on their new site has been rectified already. I also got the reply above from Bryan within 24hrs of filling out the customer support form on their website. It seems as though for the time being they are now improving things and atleast willing to reply to customers concerns.

Cheers

You would have to presume the ignoring of emails was until they got the Vaders going. Now you can't cancel your scout they're maybe a bit more open to listening?

The PCR Vaders will be available on the new site very soon.
As far as products go, things have been advancing behind the scenes.
We'll have some new stuff to show at SDCC as well as some advancements on previously announced products.
Our latest (and hopefully final) factory prototype of the scout helmet will be at SDCC as well for those anxious to check it out first hand.

With all due respect, wasn't an amazing prototype of this helmet displayed in 2012 at Wondercon before it went up for pre-order 2 years later?

It's been almost 4 years since the first unveiling. I think people just want their helmets now.

Have any one been to comi con and seen the Efx both ? I have been searching for news and have found plenty on Anovos and alot of others but nothing on Efx. On their new site on the update pages they write that they hope to have the final product at comi con. It would be great to know if this is the case and if so to see some photos.

I have a feeling it'll be offered very shortly after the Scout finally ships.
& speaking of the Scout helmet, could someone, who is at SDCC, please take some close ups of the Scout helmet on display? I know it's not the Legend, but any image & or news about this would be greatly appreciated.

I think it's common sense in the Prop community that there is a difference between 'fan made' and professional products regarding delivery times and communication response time. But in both cases I make a contract based on a clear offer. When I see how this is actually handled here or with the new stuff from the other company I have some serious doubts about the professionality of this guys.
When I buy a new Mercedes I would like to be served accordingly and this is the same here, isn't it? (I'm not talking about Maybach, ok?)

I mean it's clear the demand on higher-end products is limited comparing to the sales numbers of the cheap shopping mall stuff. But you can't take other peoples money in advance to estimate a business case month-long and then squiggle around with product lineup and prices. Take the sincere way and start a crowdfunding action with fair benefits for early adopters and commitment to regular news about project progress. That's how it works today when you have an idea but no money to start with.

Ok, I never bought anything from professional, licensed vendors except my lightsabers, So I'm not affected. But I feel sorry for many fans who trusted and still trust the marketing.

My advice is: Take part of the dedicated costume groups and go the extra route by reading, understanding and discussing all the details of your prefered object. Then you will see that it's mostly unnecessary or even unconducive to draw on ready-made 'licensed' stuff' when looking for a real jewel.

Make no mistake, I don't say ready-made products are bad, but you rather want a hand made Maybach than a evy day Mercedes, don't you? ;)

Damn. Wish they would push that Fett helmet through. They could sell thousands even forgoing the paint up.

This is the ONE efx product I'd buy with a pre-order and be happy to wait for 2 years until it arrives.

...Unless you can point to me another good accurate ESB Boba Fett option. :)

So announced in 2012, ordered in 2014 contacted in February 2016 and asked if I'd like a PCR Vader helmet as a peace offering as there are so many long delays on the Scout helmet I gave my money to you for. Agreed to accepting the gesture. Contacted again in June 2016 to confirm my shipping address.

YET TO THIS DAY I STILL HAVE **** ALL!!!!

:angry

It's a ****ing joke.

Most businesses would be out of business with this attitude.

eFX you suck. FACT.

To top it all you give me a dedicated email address to use for "special correspondence" which you don't ****ing reply too. Or Brian's personal email or eFX email!!! You're officially voted the ****est company in the universe.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back