eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

I can only speak for myself here, but I would rather you not tell me anything than to lie to me. If you keep quiet until there is something to say, that's one thing. If you tell me something is going to be shipped on XXX date and it isn't, then you come back and tell me it is now XXY date instead, fine. If it isn't and you tell me again that there is a delay, well, you are just lying at that point and your word cannot be trusted.

See why silence would be better?

Hey I guess we cannot expect a scout helmet then before you die
What are you even talking about, man? You are one of those cats with a very CLEAR bias. Show me on the dolly where the bad eFX company touched you. Did they steal your milk money? Did one of them punch you in the nuts as a kid?

What are you even talking about, man? You are one of those cats with a very CLEAR bias. Show me on the dolly where the bad eFX company touched you. Did they steal your milk money? Did one of them punch you in the nuts as a kid?

So now you know what it feels like reading your posts about anovos being evil

So now you know what it feels like reading your posts about anovos being evil
No. I really don't. Where did I say they were evil? I said hold them to the same standard as you are holding EFX since they are both guilty of HUGE delays. One company gave the people who ordered through them a damned accurate Vader helmet. FREE.

Why you would dump on a company that does that, recognizing they have had delays and giving some form of recompense, is beyond me. You act childish in this matter.

Nope, but a great many of you are not being remotely objective here...at all. You slam one company for being quiet and not "communicating" but line up to pay another company because they give you false shipping date after false shipping date. Both have screwed up, but people like you are only holding one accountable. It's ridiculous to watch.
As far as I know, this thread isn't about Anovos, it's about EFX.

Well it is next to impossible to get a refund on these delayed items from efx where as when items are delayed from anovos, people have had a lot easier time getting refunds if they wanted one which makes you wonder if efx even has the cash to issue refunds. That is why all the efx hate.

No. I really don't. Where did I say they were evil? I said hold them to the same standard as you are holding EFX since they are both guilty of HUGE delays. One company gave the people who ordered through them a damned accurate Vader helmet. FREE.

Why you would dump on a company that does that, recognizing they have had delays and giving some form of recompense, is beyond me. You act childish in this matter.

*free; you mean you forgot about that part where it says that if they accept the vader pcr that they are no longer eligible to revive a refund on the scout order?

Well it is next to impossible to get a refund on these delayed items from efx where as when items are delayed from anovos, people have had a lot easier time getting refunds if they wanted one. That is why all the efx hate.

THIS is a legitimate beef. You cannot argue the quality of their merchandise, but you CAN argue their customer service has been less than...well..good.

*free; you mean you forgot about that part where it says that if they accept the vader pcr that they are no longer eligible to revive a refund on the scout order?

Also some people have been reaching out to the email they were told to if they wanted a refund and hear nothing back and get no refund and now the vader helmets are shipping so they are sol on refunds.

What's your point? Are my statements about both companies incorrect?
No, but I don't understand why you think people are singling EFX out in this thread when that's what it's about. Unless those generalizations about the people here are true.

Last edited:
See why silence would be better?

The thing is, you're trying to pretend that the level of communication issues with EFX is limited to product announcements. It's not. The company has a history of not responding to emails from people who have plunked down cash for items with no sign sign of their purchases even being anywhere on the horizon. They provide special email addresses to deal with refund requests, and then ignore any incoming emails for months on end until they can try and dangle a carrot to keep customers hanging on just a while longer before they pull their cash. During this time, they STILL do manage to get employees out to try and sell stuff on various websites, largely by taking colossal dumps on the competition, and vanishing back under their rock at the first sign of questions about existing product. Anovos has absolutely blown a couple of dates, and no one is excusing the massive line up of stuff at the IPO stage, nor the absurd delay on products that were announced as ready to ship a YEAR ago, BUT...their website is regularly maintained, they keep updating customers with info, and always, ALWAYS respond to inquires of all kinds within a day or so. In short, they LOOK like a company that ISN'T about to fold from complete and utter mismanagement. Yes, both companies are failing to meet customer expectations, but how...HOW is silence and evident utter contempt for your customers 'better' in that scenario?

Why is that bad? That is a sound business practice. So, you DON'T agree, get your $300 piece of Vader and cancel, getting your full refund. You have just ripped off a company for $300+ dollars. Come on, man, aren't you smarter than that?

Why is that bad? That is a sound business practice. So, you DON'T agree, get your $300 piece of Vader and cancel, getting your full refund. You have just ripped off a company for $300+ dollars. Come on, man, aren't you smarter than that?

Smarter than what? Send out a product to pacify people and throw in a new rule for accepting it that legally waves your ability to receive a full refund on a $700 product that most have paid in full for? Who's the sucker? Sounds like efx found a loophole to mitigate the situation at the expense of a cheap to make mask

"Oh hey, we can't produce these scout helmets now and we don't think we can refund everyone, what should we do??"

I know, let's get one of these vader helmets that cost us dirt cheap to make and tell these people we can send them one for "free" but in reality we will put a line that waves their right to a full refund on the scout purchase! Problem solved, we keep their money, and they get a "nice" vader mask in return.

Now back to those chapter 11 forms

Smarter than what? Send out a product to pacify people and throw in a new rule for accepting it that legally waves your ability to receive a full refund on a $700 product that most have paid in full for? Who's the sucker? Sounds like efx found a loophole to mitigate the situation at the expense of a cheap to make mask

How is that a loophole? How is basically giving you back $300 to bide your time a bit longer a bad thing? This is why I am commenting here. A company does a GOOD THING to keep its customers who have paid their deposits appeased, and people like you want to crap on it. Do you know what goes into manufacturing injection molded plastic? The cost of tooling? The man-hours involved in the finishing process? If so, let us know how cheaply you could have made a Vader helmet with the degree of accuracy this one has. It isn't a flawless piece, compared to the fiberglass legend, but its shape is better than any fan sculpt.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back