eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Thanks but yes, it doesn't say which year for delivery (just like all my mails from efx, days and months given but no year lol). I need something that shows a full date and year for expected delivery. Thanks

I don't believe you will find it. I have an image of what the full payment web page originally said before it was updated. To my knowledge, eFX never stated an actual date or year in their offerings or emails. Their website said "Anticipated delivery: late September/early October" for full payments and their pre-order email said "Anticipated...late October/November" for people who placed deposits. I'm not defending them. I'm in the same boat as everyone else.

God I just want a refund. They won't respond. I don't know if I can dispute through cc and PayPal at this point.

Not me! I even e-mailed them asking for a refund, even though also stating I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't even bother responding.

Yeah... nothing from me.

I know this is for a photographer's services, but would this apply to us?

http://www.legalphotopro.com/2013/0...n-refundable-deposit-l-law-for-photographers/

Anyone know any lawyers who could weigh in on if we have options or not? This isn't an issue of patience, it's an issue of awful practices and passing this off to other poor customers experiencing the same issues with their orders. I'm tired of the silent treatment and no one addressing concerns while going out doing more shows and taking more deposits from people and ignoring.

Last edited:
Based on how poorly EFX is behaving and it just seems to be getting worse and worse what if they actually have the new films prop license??? My goodness. I mean I can't believe Disney is allowing this???

Tom

Any talks of any kind of class action lawsuit or anything? The delay alone is so unprofessional, but to disappear with no communication, no refunds, and to have associates come on here and post very rarely (and mostly to act defensive) is absurd.

Any talks of any kind of class action lawsuit or anything? The delay alone is so unprofessional, but to disappear with no communication, no refunds, and to have associates come on here and post very rarely (and mostly to act defensive) is absurd.

The refusal to grant refunds and even bother to communicate with people requesting refunds after all this time with no product update is very concerning.

Tom

Incredible that an official license holding company see fit to ignore emails and refund requests. People who ordered through authorised dealers are getting release updates while those who ordered direct get silence. What a profesional way to run a business. What you should do now is knock out some DS tiles and release details of future products, well done.

My CC is looking into it.

Sorry to hear of the bad luck guys,there are always custom makers that have lids just as nice if not better.If Gino still works for EFX maybe he could shed some info for you guys.Again good luck everyone.

So, what is going on with this now?

Some over at RS are now saying we won't see this until the end of 2016. Seriously?

Last I heard from EFX was the July 25th, 2015 update that stated that they were in full production and barring any "unexpected challenges" these would be shipping "soon". Not another word in these 6 months since.

Last edited:
Maybe ask over on Gino's life sized Facebook page since he seems to be having quite a bit of time replying to TFA criticisms and disappointed with the film. Speaking of disappointment and not meeting expectations...... great Segwey. ;)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If anyone gets a reply, PLEASE post it here. I saw he posted some ANOVOS.... (for lack of a better word) slams, over on RS. Kinda thought it, a bit, beneath him. But, whatever.
All I know is, "the race" I've got going on... is still on. Who gets to my house 1st? eFX Legend? RS Biker Scout? Or ANYTHING from ANOVOS? The winner gets to have me possibly, maybe, depending on how I'm feeling, place a future order on something........... if they're lucky.

Last edited:
If anyone gets a reply, PLEASE post it here. I saw he posted some ANOVOS.... (for lack of a better word) slams, over on SSF. Kinda thought it, a bit, beneath him. But, whatever.
All I know is, "the race" I've got going on... is still on. Who gets to my house 1st? eFX Legend? RS Biker Scout? Or ANYTHING from ANOVOS? The winner gets to have me possibly, maybe, depending on how I'm feeling, place a future order on something........... if they're lucky.
Oh I don't care if my BS eFX helmet is the most incredible prop replica helmet I've ever gotten in my life, I'm not ordering from them again. Period. I'll continue to support the private talented REFers though, always.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If anyone gets a reply, PLEASE post it here. I saw he posted some ANOVOS.... (for lack of a better word) slams, over on RS. Kinda thought it, a bit, beneath him. But, whatever.

Sorry man but you don't know him as some of us do.
Which will be next is hard to say. Seems both EFX and RS Prop Masters are making the same mistakes lately, becoming more and more alike...

I'm surprised Gino is not here explaining what is going on with EFX???? I'm surprised and I'm not at the same time, but seriously is Brian telling him not to go on any forums and update people. It's not a question of lack of updates, it's now a question of whether or not these guys are heading for shutdown, bankruptcy, etc.

I was really hoping to get the EFX Biker Scout eventually but those hopes are diminishing.

I am surprised Disney is allowing this as well. I guess buried under my pessimistic chest there must be the heart of an optimist.

Tom

it's now a question of whether or not these guys are heading for shutdown, bankruptcy, etc.

Nope not at all. Sadly, just continued issues at the factory level.
The scout is our only outstanding SW product where money has exchanged hands. All the others still in various stages of development.
Everything is still moving forward, nothing has been cancelled nor is anyone's money in danger of being lost.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back