Super Sentai Forever Blue Helmets Project! (Foam Build)

Did anyone ever come across a blue ranger foam PDO file?
I'm planning on making the Pink ranger helmet next week for my wife for Halloween, will post pictures once I get started.

carefull with this mmpr ranger helmets they are far from accurate (i saw it by myself) if you compare the pictures you will notice that they have other shape

I'm not overly worried about accuracy, its a much cheaper option than buying a helmet and I've not found any other foam files for them unfortunately.
Comparing the PDO 3d image to a screen cap from the opening credits I don't think the Pink Ranger helmet is too far off though.
pink.jpg

My printer ink cartridges came earlier than expected to I've started on this today, got everything cut out and glueing now so we'll see how it looks later.

Well I forgot to bring my glue gun home with me :facepalm (remembered everything else) so not going to finish building until tomorrow.
I'm about 50% done now and then I will need to seal paint and find a visor, here's a WIP pic anyway:

Pink helmet 50%.jpg
It should hold its shape a lot better when I've attached the top and bottom and a solid visor should also help (thats just shiny black paper in the pic).

Also had a little play in PS to see how it may look when painted.
Pink helmet shopped.jpg

(I have no idea why my pictures as displaying as links and not pictures. They were displaying fine until recently now every upload is like this)

Finished my foam build of the MMPR Pink helmet, just need to seal, tint the visor and paint now:

9TlhZfM.jpg

HZcon21.jpg

(the visor is only taped in right now so its causing the shape to distort a little.

And here's another shopped pic in the correct colours.

sIBHMzL.jpg

Last edited:
Forgot to update in here on my helmet builds, I've finished the pink Helmet, I ended up rebuilding using a stronger foam and a different unfold of the file, it came out much better:

f8vQ7t5.png

Also built the White and Green helmets but haven't gotten around to painting these yet.

JqT0SL0.jpg

my-builds-iron-man-mk-iv-finished-foam-morphin-power-ranger-helmets-progress-white-helm.png-242712d1381773608

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back