Terry Gilliam's The Zero Theorem (Post-release)

With the endless torrent of effluent that is distributed to cinema screens, how can nobody be interested in distributing the work of a master? Granted, both halves of your brain need to work in concert to enjoy a Gilliam film, but surely, there are still those movie goers out there who possess more than a brain stem.

Terry Gilliam: " HERE IT IS!!! The small print that all you Americans have been waiting for! Read and get ready to celebrate.. "

10408048_723515997707217_6273119957766909786_n.png

I predict this will bomb in the U.S..

I have seen it but I am waiting to see it again before I make my final judgement

Oh he was great in it and probably will save it for many :lol

I just felt that this was not a great movie.

It's been out across the pond and I don't see a lot of our brethren over there saying what a "fantastic must see movie" this is ya know?

That sucks to hear. Even Christoph Waltz can't save it? lol

You can buy this online and stream it now. (VUDU, Amazon, etc.) I loved it! Definitely worth the $14.99!

Amazing visuals. I just really "get" Terry Gilliam movies, at least I think I do.

I really enjoyed it. Watched it 3 times already. Rewatched '12 Monkeys' yesterday and 'Brazil' tonight. Nice to see them again.

I watched it. But honestly...i didn't really get it. It was a visual treat but not not much else. Maybe i have to watch it again, i don't know.

There's only one theater in all of Canada showing this one and it's right here in Calgary. I did pick it up on Blu-ray the other day at Target and watched it. Another great Terry Gilliam movie. And Mélanie Thierry! :p:love

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back