Silicone Sigourney/Ripley Portrait - FULL FIGURE ALMOST DONE P8

Re: Silicone Sigourney/Ripley Portrait UPDATE P2

I'm floored. I thought this was a photograph of her for a moment. Really really incredible skin tones.

Thanks lucyfer!

Heres a couple of hairless closeups!...

IMG_2516.jpg

IMG_2495.jpg

IMG_2493.jpg

IMG_2524.jpg

I literally spouted, "Holy s---!" when I saw the new photos. That about sums it up, I think.

Best bust I've seen on the RPF so far. The subtle details are so spot on, it's almost unbelievable.

I think it speaks volumes to the work that it would totally creep me out having that in my home. Excellent paint up, sculpt, the whole shebang! I was wondering about the shine, but the recent pics show it really toned down. Love it.

Wowsers, thanks for the complements! :$

Qui-Gonzalez
I think it speaks volumes to the work that it would totally creep me out having that in my home. Excellent paint up, sculpt, the whole shebang! I was wondering about the shine, but the recent pics show it really toned down. Love it.

The shine is actually a silicone spray that I applied for the photo to give her a sweaty look. It evaporates after a while.

I agree with others, this is creepy, but only because it is so well done.

To be honest...I didn't think this level of art was possible.

You are a shining light, and an absolute master.

I feel like any adjective wouldn't serve you justice. So...I'll simply say, amazing. 10/10.

Seriously awesome, but so lifelike, it creeps me out! That's some unearthly talent you have

It may have been mentioned, but how did you do her teeth? Sigourney Weaver has a very distinctive mouth, so I think that's what really sells your sculpt.

Wow, Steve, this is up there with Jordu's Grand Moff Tarkin! I'd love to know how you achieve such real skin colours.

Al

Sometimes there's an eerie sense about someone doing such a good job at capturing life, that it's creepy to look at. I don't feel that here. It's so good, it isn't creepy... if that makes sense? It's very beautiful work.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back