Bourne Legacy Props

NegaMatt

The main one I wanna make is the necklace that carries the green and blue pills. Its a dog tag looking case.

I am looking for pictures to show but with it being so new I couldn't find any. I will upload any if I find them

Ok, so, without a CAM version of the movie (and nothing on google, that I could find) I could not find any images of the chems container necklace. I would be interested in finding out what it is too.

Has anyone found anything the works for the case? I was hoping to find something, because I need certain pills throughout the day, and I thought this would be cool way to carry them.

I was very intrigued by the case in the movie; so much so that I created an account just to add to the search. ^^

The best I could find were match safes, tin boxes, and pill keyrings on ebay and other sites. The one that closet resembles the box is pictured here:
114349278009294113_3O20zl3h_b.jpg

http://media-cache-lt0.pinterest.com/upload/114349278009294113_3O20zl3h_b.jpg

These are pictures from the movie of the chem container. I'm guessing it is custom built. I'm trying to figure how best to build my own. Hope this is helpful and Enjoy!

View attachment 118562
View attachment 118567

Hello

Could you be more specific with your post, I personally do not understand
but I'd be interested to know more

thank you in advance

Bests

C.

I never thought of useing that search term? I used bourne legacy etc then I finally found them using dog tag pill box or dog tag pill case etc... looks like the company is starting to market them.

Ok, so, without a CAM version of the movie (and nothing on google, that I could find) I could not find any images of the chems container necklace. I would be interested in finding out what it is too.

- - - Updated - - -

I was doing a search and found this forum.... all the posts.. man I hope people see the reply. I used different terms in google or whatever and when I used dogtag pill box I found the company marketing them... different colors, 2 tone, texture, solid etc.... I got a bunch...

Here is the Bourne Legacy inspired dog tag necklace that I use for daily carry. While its not exact I still think its very similar yet adapted for normal use. As the film's dogtag was custom fitted for a specific pill the one I have has been altered to hold different sized pills as efficiently as possible :-D

View attachment 143706

View attachment 143707

I found this review on Youtube. It is long but really solidly promotes the companies product. I read the comments and this review is from a buyer so pretty awesom:

Last edited by a moderator:
There are alot of web sites that the company seems to own.... looks like the company is upgrading to new metals, leather options.. and the traditonal box.
Dog Tag Pillbox | New Hartford, NY is just one... just google MAG TAG, and from what I hear they are looking to replicate the movie prop

The main one I wanna make is the necklace that carries the green and blue pills. Its a dog tag looking case.

I am looking for pictures to show but with it being so new I couldn't find any. I will upload any if I find them

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back