Han in Carbonite Fridge Cover?

IndyFanChuck

Sr Member
I was thinking about this last summer but never got around to seeing if anyone could make me one.

What are the chances someone could make me a basic Han in Carbonite that could act as my Fridge cover? It doesn't have to light up.

I can picture it and it's EPIC in my mind. Anyone know who I could talk to to make this happen?!?!

Help!!!

-Chuckster

Hmm, that is a really creative idea.

I've built a door for a friend of mine. He wanted to enhance the hallway view of the door that leads to his Star Wars collection room.

HICFullFace.jpg

HICRoom.jpg

HICClose.jpg

Hmm, that is a really creative idea.

I've built a door for a friend of mine. He wanted to enhance the hallway view of the door that leads to his Star Wars collection room.

HICFullFace.jpg

I really like this, but the door knob is killing me. There are so many different options that would have looked more appropriate than a standard door knob.

I also think that the HIC fridge idea would be fantastic!

that door is fantastic! if i had a pep file of HiC i might attempt it, but youd have to consider what type of doors the fridge has (regular freezer on top, french, split, etc) and if it would have to be scaled or cropped to fridge dimensions. as for material a vacuform plastic piece would be best, so you could 'wrap' it along the door edges and secure with 3M double sided tape for plastic-door fridges or magnets for metal-door fridges. this project has such possibility to be licensed and mass produced, but i doubt any company hasnt had this idea yet lol (go RPF!). im actually surprised no one has actually tried a cheaper alternative i.e. printing onto adhesive-backed vinyl (what car window decals are made of), so as to trim to fit any fridge, and apply it like a vehicle wrap on cars. the kit could come with a squeegee or something.

I really like this, but the door knob is killing me. There are so many different options that would have looked more appropriate than a standard door knob.

I also think that the HIC fridge idea would be fantastic!
Door is cool and I agree. Should install a keypad access lock. Could use 1138 for a code to really be a nut lol. Thats what Id do lol.

I agree that the door knob would have been better if changed entirely. The client that I did this for wasn't interested in altering the door knob. It was the existing knob on the original door and all of the other door knobs in the hallway matched that knob.

He requested that I just drill a hole in the Han panel and blend the door knob in to appear that it is part of the carbonite. I would have personally preferred no knob at all and latched the door in a different way. Ultimately, this one was up to the client.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back