Total Recall Blaster

starfighter66

I happened to see this non firing replica coming out for the Total Recall blaster for $200
https://snt105.mail.live.com/defaul...mid=d1dd23dc-e1ae-11e1-975d-00215ad71b16&fv=1
ImageProxy.mvc

which happens to be a real firearm called the Chippa Rhino which costs about $700
Rhino6_Bianca.jpg

Yes that's been established in the Total Recall thread also there is a member producing replicas as we speak.

Cast from screenused i would not expect the trigger to move. I think the one in the pics of the HCG newsletter look pretty good. If i wasn't knee deep i would get one. That and at $700 i think i will aim for the real deal. Nothing like a prop that throws real lead.

Its really to bad because they must have a ton of money to buy up all those licenses .
what's the point to keep making junk :( Why not put some quality into the stuff . Just hope that Selene Statue does not get trashed with another HCG cheap paint job.

Will have to see the screen one in action before a judgement is made on this one for me. So envious of the guys who can get the real version of their fav movie guns.:darnkids

Has anybody seen any prop picatinny rail add one that looks like the laser thing on the bottom of the Rhino Chiappa like in the movie? Would love to get one for mine! PM me or reply on any links to junkyard other forums that might have it please! I would be ecstatic!

As wary as I am of polystone, I caved and got the more limited silver version. The trigger did look a bit thick, but that aside it looked fairly nice.

For $200 I had to go for it.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back