Game: Which Actor... ?

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thought this could be a fun game to post... pick a few generic characters (three seems to be a good number) and try to find the actor who has played all the roles. Bonus points if you can get more than one (or an actor other than who the poster was thinking of).

So, to start off...

Which actor has played a Musketeer, a Vampire and a Dog? (Ok, he only provided the voice for the dog.)

Winner comes up with the next question. (Posting photos of each character is always a plus to keep the thread visually interesting!). ;)

-Magnoli

P.S. I'll be adding to the reputation of each winner.

Last edited by a moderator:
kiefermusketeer.jpg

kieferlostboy.jpg

marmadukebosco.jpg

Kiefer Sutherland

I'll hafta think of a follow up question, but can't right now; so someone else feel free to jump in before me...

Edit to add: Woah, KS has 5 middle names :confused

Which actor was cast as James Bond, but at the last second Roger Moore signed on for one last Bond movie? Which actor was ALMOST Bond?

Eh... that's not the game, make your own thread! :behave

Seriously though, looking on Wikipedia's Bond actor's page yielded no results, so I'll leave it to someone else.

So, back to the game I mentioned in the OP:

Which actor has played an alien, time traveler and evil monk?

Cate blanchett? I know she played the same queen twice :)

David Tennant played and alien and time traveler and was an evil wizard, though that's not the same as evil monk :)

Eh... that's not the game, make your own thread! :behave

Seriously though, looking on Wikipedia's Bond actor's page yielded no results, so I'll leave it to someone else.

So, back to the game I mentioned in the OP:

Which actor has played an alien, time traveler and evil monk?

Tony Shalhoub.

MIB2, Galaxy Quest, and Monk.

tell me I'm wrong. :)

Tony Shalhoub.

MIB2, Galaxy Quest, and Monk.

tell me I'm wrong. :)

I agree with the first two, but he played Adrian Monk, an ex-PD detective, on the show Monk. I've seen a lot of episodes, and I dodn't recall him ever going undercover. I'm not saying it's not possible, but considering the number OCDs he had in the show, I find it unlikely :cool.

-Fred

Alan Rickman?

Galaxy Quest, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, & Rasputin

Was Marvin a time traveler?

So far no one has solved this one. But, suffice it to say that two of the three films are from major franchises that are consistently referenced on the RPF.

Just looked it up... Marvin the Paranoid Android is indeed a time traveler, so it looks like we have our first Bonus winner! :darnkids

The actor I was thinking of:

star-trek-lloyd-as-klingon.jpg

Doc-Brown.jpg

rasp-bat.jpg

So... SloeDjinn, you're up to post your own question.

If you want to know who I was thinking of, click on the spoiler tag above... ;)

Was JRD ever a time traveler? I know he slid between multiple universes, but that's not the same thing.

Just looked it up... Marvin the Paranoid Android is indeed a time traveler, so it looks like we have our first Bonus winner! :darnkids

The actor I was thinking of:

star-trek-lloyd-as-klingon.jpg

Doc-Brown.jpg

rasp-bat.jpg

So... SloeDjinn, you're up to post your own question.

He immediately came to mind, but I completely blanked on the first.

OK then, back to my original... And nope, not Cate Blanchett (might use her later though if I'm lucky)

Which actress played the same queen twice and a bad sister, as well as twins, but not in the same film (thought I'ld throw that one in since she played the same role in different two films.)

Last edited:
He immediately came to mind, but I completely blanked on the first.

OK then, back to my original... And nope, not Cate Blanchett (might use her later though if I'm lucky)

Which actress played the same queen twice and a bad sister, as well as twins, but not in the same film (thought I'ld throw that one in since she played the same role in different two films.)

Bette Davis?
Queen Movies (Private Lives of Elizabeth Essex and Virgin Queen)
Bad Sister movie (Either Bad Sister or Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?)
Twins movies (A Stolen Life and Dead Ringer

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back