Game: Which Actor... ?

Lance Henrikson

Aliens 3 Bishop II (the doctor that created Bishop- Charles Bishop Weyland I confess I had to look that up...)

Near Dark Jesse Hooker
Tarzan Kerchak

Apes aren't monkeys. :darnkids

Monkeys have tails, apes don't (generally speaking). :cool

True, but Tgreco has made a herculean effort.

I mean Lance Henrikson as Kerchak in Tarzan; man, I had to look that up.
And before that Tim Roth, Andy Serkis (also had to look up the Einstein movie) and Helena Bonham Carter. I'm impressed!

I'll try John Turturro.

A doctor in, "Fearless".

A super villain in, "You Don't Mess With The Zohan".

And a monkey in, "Monkeybone".

Last edited:
And to continue my nit-picking... "super" implies some kind of super power, doesn't it (or at least some superior ability beyond normal men, in the case of Batman as a "super" hero).

I guess you could consider Sauron a super villain... but Gollum? Tim Roth was the best guess... if it weren't for that blasted ape/monkey issue. ;)

Let's keep trying!

Last edited:
And to continue my nit-picking... "super" implies some kind of super power, doesn't it (or at least some superior ability beyond normal men, in the case of Batman as a "super" hero).

I guess you could consider Sauron a super villain... but Gollum? Tim Roth was the best guess... if it weren't for that blasted ape/monkey issue. ;)

Let's keep trying!

You're right on both counts.

But a doctor, super villain AND talking monkey(not ape); I have no idea. Yet.

Indy is on the right track :)
One last clue
His role as a doctor and his role as a super villain are two of his more well-known roles, where his role as a monkey is less well-known. Good luck ;)

totally stumped here...

finding multiple actors that have done doctors and supervillians, but the monkey is the stumper....

was even thinking of Christopher Eccleston who was Destro and The Doctor... but can't find a monkey credit anywhere....LOL

Jet Li.

Doctor in Dr. Wai:

13371.jpg

Super villain in The One:

e8635w.jpg

Monkey in Forbidden Kingdom:

2008_03_15_22_Forbidden_Kingdom.jpg

He also played a doctor in Once Upon A Time In China. Another super villain in The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor.

I'll give it to Infymys, even though he was only half monkey in forbidden kingdom ;)
The real actor was...
DUN DUN DUN!
Neil Patrick Harris!
Doctor- Doogie Howser in Doogie Howser, M.D.
Super villain- Doctor Horrible in Doctor Horrible's sing along blog
Monkey- Steve the monkey in Cloudy with a chance of meatballs

Doh! I forgot to mention in the rules that you're not allowed to use Neil Patrick Harris. Ahem.
;)

Infymys... you're up!

Donkey Shame! Just happened upon one I knew right off the bat.

OK, I'll leave this one broad. Wonder if anyone will get THE actor I'm thinking of?

A republican, A slacker, A doctor.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back