Ultimate (Comics) Spider-Man/Miles Morales Suit help

CODE ANON

Hello there fellow cosplayers.

I'm a huge Spidey fan and I love the USM comics especially the more recent USM stories with Miles Morales.

I've been wanting to make a suit or get a suit made for me but I'm on a budget unfortunately atm I can only spend under $200 and I doubt anyone here would be willing to charge that for a suit despite the fact that I'm not asking for much.

I personally want to get a Miles suit designed as if it were created in the universe of the new Spidey film, but not as detailed since that'd prob be too expensive.

for the material i'd want ti to be like the rental quality spidey suit that I own which is 89% polyester and 11% spandex:

for the black portions of the suit I wish to have a gray/charcoal gray honeycomb hexagonal print as seen in this pic:

http://cdn.ifanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Ultimate-Comics-Spider-Man_13_Full-674x1024.jpg

If i can't get the eyes to be as big as depicted in artwork of Miles I'd like to put these lenses on the mask:

Spider-Man Movie Glasses - Spiderman Accessories, Costume Ideas

with a frame stylized after the comics.

I'd like for the back spider to be designed exactly how it is in the Edge of Time video game and as drawn by Sara Pichelli and David Marquez:

Sooooo anybody got any ideas on what I should do?

-Kris

You should buy the print from eBay a guy named spidey Boone and if you want the hexagonal pattern try to add it yourself or maybe sonjou might have one and i think Taylor has one

You should buy the print from eBay a guy named spidey Boone and if you want the hexagonal pattern try to add it yourself or maybe sonjou might have one and i think Taylor has one
Ive bought three print files from Spidey Boone so far and they are AMAZING!
His prices are crazy cheap too!

you can definitely get it done under budget, but you would have to do most of the work yourself. patterns are usually less than $20. then, printing the pattern on to materials is going to be somewhere between 50-100. eye frames will vary depending on who you use and what theyre made of. all of my versions are $40, but ive seen them get up to 75 from other sellers. of course you could make your own and cut that cost out. then all thats left is sewing it together, which can be done on your own.

sewing it would probably be your biggest cost if you were going to pay someone to do it. its probably the hardest part to do on your own too. if you dont want to throw the cash at someone to do it for you, then there are tons of turorials on here and online in general that will give you everything you need to learn how to sew something like this.

I would say yeah you can buy the patterns.

As He said above, you do it yourself.

I would realistically from what I have seen. Printing would be 100 to 125.

You could sew it or have a friend or family member that sews, sew it for you.

If you are going to do a seamstress. I thinking anywhere from 120 to 250.

Lenses I think he is a good price at 40, I have seen them from 30 to 100 dollars.
Or you could make your own just have the cost of the what you make your mold from and the resin or what ever you use to mold it and your labor.

I would say you have the option of saving money for the project too!!

So here is a price list, correct me if I am wrong people please,:

Pattern around $30
Printing around $125
Frames around $30 to $100
or Home made (not sure of resin prices) $25 to $40
not including mesh,
but then you have your own mold and can make more for cheap.
Sewing $250

Cost of having it made no labor from you around $400
Cost of having it made and you sewing $185
Cost of pattern and printing $155

Or another option is no pattern and no printing and doing screen silk and making on your own I know there is a thread on here with someone doing that for an Amazing Spiderman Suit!

i bought a black amazing spiderman suit print from spidey boone. hes extremely nice and was willing to make adjustments for a previous print i bought.so perhaps he can put your honeycomb pattern on it for you?
it was a toby macguire style suit that i converted to my own design. here are the adjustments i had done:

no spiders on front or back
minimized web lines, for ease of puff painting the webbing.

i would rccomend his prints to all who want a good quality print for a absolutely fair price. the black tasm only cost me like seven dollars!!!!!

i would also like to mention that he is sometimes willing to do custom work, just in case you were wondering. i had a plain black suit with honeycomb pattern and muscle shading done for dirt cheap!!!

Last edited:
My cousin made this Miles suit for Dallas Comic con, Stan Lee told him it looked cool. You can ask him, he can probably print it and sew it for you for less than you can pay for the file, send it off to be printed, recieve it and sew it. His wife trophywife does a lot of sewing on here.

Facebook

Ive bought three print files from Spidey Boone so far and they are AMAZING!
His prices are crazy cheap too!

do you have the Ultimate Spider Man Miles Morales Dye Sub Costume Pattern? or know where I can get it?

- - - Updated - - -

My cousin made this Miles suit for Dallas Comic con, Stan Lee told him it looked cool. You can ask him, he can probably print it and sew it for you for less than you can pay for the file, send it off to be printed, recieve it and sew it. His wife trophywife does a lot of sewing on here.

Facebook

is this a viable option for anyone? i've been racking my brain trying to figure out how to do this.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back