The Amazing Spiderman face shell build WIP

The first prototype is almost done. But it will be hard to have it done before halloween since I am still making the third run lenses. But as soon as I finish the third run. I will start a faceshell run. By the way, Do you like the movie version or the toys R us version?

The first prototype is almost done. But it will be hard to have it done before halloween since I am still making the third run lenses. But as soon as I finish the third run. I will start a faceshell run. By the way, Do you like the movie version or the toys R us version?

Very nice! I have a big head though, will you be offering them in different or universal sizes?

Very nice! I have a big head though, will you be offering them in different or universal sizes?

I will be making a bigger one for larger size heads. But I need to know your measurement. If you give me the measurement I might be able to do something to fit you.

The faceshell will be cut out like the Raimi style, and the back is for the stand that I will be using, so when I am not wearing the mask it works like a stand. And it is much easier to glue down whatever lenses that you are using. You simple just put the mask on the stand and glue down the lenses.:thumbsup

I'm hoping to get a face shell in time for halloween for my symbiote spidey costume, you do some amazing work, if you we're to sell some I'm defiantly interested.

Maybe it's the angle of the photos or something, but to me it seems like the lenses on your face shell are not angled upwards enough (meaning that the highest corners of the lenses should be up higher on the head).

Is anyone else seeing what I'm seeing, or is it just me?

Even with the mask fabric pushing out a little, the magnets will still hold the lenses in the same position (angle) that you set for them on the shell. To me, the lenses are lying down too much... I think they'd look more accurate if the high tips were moved even higher.

Put a photo of the mask from the movie which was on display at Toys R Us next to the photo of your shell and lenses... both from a straight on shot from the front and see what I mean.

Any other opinions out there?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back