The Amazing Spiderman face shell build WIP

How are your lines so clean? I'm having a tough time, I mean my red looks good just I want the webs to be straight when I start them

Hey Joe, will there be any runs of just the face shell, Since I already have a pair of your lenses. By the way the face shell looks phenomenal! Will it come with magnets to be placed with your lenses?

Hey Joe, will there be any runs of just the face shell, Since I already have a pair of your lenses. By the way the face shell looks phenomenal! Will it come with magnets to be placed with your lenses?

The shell will come with magnets build into the frames of the lenses and the shell. Here are some photos of the Raimi suit with it. The top is kind of bunch up, because I haven't trim off the excess fabric inside the mask. But after I put on the shell, I realize that I need to do the movable jaw for sure. It is hard to talk and uncomfortable since the shell is hard. I will post more pictures of the movable jaw tomorrow.

View attachment 132237

View attachment 132238

View attachment 132239

View attachment 132240

View attachment 132241

View attachment 132242

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back