The Amazing Spiderman face shell build WIP

Looks amazing! I'd be interested in seeing how it looks on a person wearing it. I'm not familiar with faceshells at all, are they helmets essentially?

oh wow awesome idea! looks like it could even double as a Iron spiderman helmet aswell! all the best with the build!

That's a great idea actually. Could actually use it for his "Ends of the Earth" costume as well.

Hey Joelai, are you separating and hinging the jaw like they did for the Raimi shell? I found that to be extremely practical. A full, solid shell is not as comfortable or easy to wear from my experience. Just curious as to what your approach will be.

I will be making two different ones. One is a simple faceshell and the other is deluxe faceshell with movable jaw and detachable back piece for display purpose. This is the final adjustment.

View attachment 126471

View attachment 126472

View attachment 126473

Looks amazing! I'd be interested in seeing how it looks on a person wearing it. I'm not familiar with faceshells at all, are they helmets essentially?

That's a great idea actually. Could actually use it for his "Ends of the Earth" costume as well.

Interesting idea. I should make gold vacuum formed lenses for Iron Spidey. :lol

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back