The Amazing Spiderman face shell build WIP

any updates on the raimi face shell and if you are doing this type of shell will you be doing the eye frames to match hope so your work is second to none

Is anyone else seeing a slight difference in the angle of the lenses? Joe's seem to be "laying down" on their sides too much... the top outside "point" of the frame seems to be higher/angled on the movie prop mask which was on display at Toys R Us.

Is anyone else seeing a slight difference in the angle of the lenses? Joe's seem to be "laying down" on their sides too much... the top outside "point" of the frame seems to be higher/angled on the movie prop mask which was on display at Toys R Us.

I see what you mean now. I will do the modification. I will make sure the lenses align with the two lines around the eyebrow area. Thanks bro.

oh wow awesome idea! looks like it could even double as a Iron spiderman helmet aswell! all the best with the build!

Hey Joelai, are you separating and hinging the jaw like they did for the Raimi shell? I found that to be extremely practical. A full, solid shell is not as comfortable or easy to wear from my experience. Just curious as to what your approach will be.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back