Help: What color Iron Man red for WIP ?

wristracer

Hello all you Iron Man builders. What Color red and gold are you using and what brand? I'm doing a MK VI,I'm here in the U.S.. I know the MK III is a darker red, than the MK IV/VI. I'd like to know what color you guys are using for that. Not sure what color red I want to go with but I need a place to start. Thanks!
Kev

I'll be going with Ford Solar Gold, Ford Regency Red and Moondust silver. They are spray paints from Halfords but not sure if thats in the U.S

From what I've read (and what I have purchased), Duplicolor Dark Cherry Metallic (GM color) and Sunburst Gold (Ford color) seem to be the most popular. As for the silver, that's something that I haven't seen mention yet and am trying to locate myself.

I used Duplicolor Barcelona Red (Toyota). Couldn't find a gold color, though, so I went with a Krylon rust paint in a dark brassy color. I had to spray a bunch of them on the shelf to decide which one I liked.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back