Skyrim Daedric Sword

aradia

Im planning on doing a female dovahkiin and while researching the other day I stumbled across some templates for the daedric sword and thought I have to have that sword!

I used eva foam for the main body and reinforced it with foamex so it isn't floppy. It still needs painting which should be finished within the next few days (when i get a chance).

This is the first sword I have ever made from scratch and im really quite happy with how its turned out and thought i'd share it with you all :)

Templates came from here if anyone is interested

How to make the Daedric Sword

2012-08-02141813.jpg

2012-08-02141835.jpg

2012-08-02175145.jpg

Looks really nice! With a little weathering and/or dry brushing silver paint across the blade it will come out even nicer!

But this is some mighty nice work as it is! Good job!

managed to find a little time to paint it today (still need to go out and pick up a couple more paints and a wash for the blade part). I also added a little more detail to the handle and im thinking of wrapping some leather thonging around the handle to make it look the part...

2012-08-03213452.jpg

2012-08-03213526.jpg

Thanks gareee, I stumbled acroos a shed load of skyrim pep files over on the 405th including both makle and female full daedric armour and I must say after finding that I am very tempted to have a bash at it... maybe once I have finished a few of my other projects :)

here's the female daedric torso and helmet...

DaedricFemaleHelmet.jpg

DaedricFemaleTorso.jpg

Here's the link to the pep files on the 405th if anyone wants them

Skyrim Pepakura Files

Good luck with the build and don't forget to post up some pic's if you get it finished :)

Oh, I will. Last fall I did a Samhain sculpt from the real ghostbusters cartoon using blue insulation foam... towards the end of the build, I read about eva foam, and used that to do his big collar.

I've been itching to do something else in eva since then.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back