X-Men: Days of Future Past

Arcade was short I think.

There is that Abroigine mutant too that I thought had time traveling powers, could explain it without using a fancy time travel machine.

Most likely Puck from Alpha Flight.

That makes the most sense, I cant imagine him playing anyone else. I dont know, Im not as excited about this as I should be considering the last 3 Xmen movies were terrible. Beyond terrible... And Singers last outing on Supes bummed me out too. The tone of that movie was god awful...

I love Puck! An appearance by Alpha Flight would be pretty awesome

puck-bigcostume1.jpg

So we have Peter Dinkelage playing a character who is of average size in the comics.

It's extremely optimistic of me but I hope this, in some small way, starts to open up roles for actors with dwarfism that would normally be offered to actors of average stature.

Sounds good for some more of the good ol' X-Men films with the characters we know & love. So, The Wolverine is a spinoff of an alternate timeline... so would we get even MORE Wolverine since there's 2 separate realities, both including his character?

It's really hard telling what they are going to do with the timelines. Time travel can never be explained so they're pretty free to do whatever they want!

Is time travel the new method of rebooting franchises?

I don't care, this movie is going to be AWESOME! Fassbender/McKellan and Stewart?McAvoy ... that is worth a ticket on opening day before anyone attempts ruining it via spoilers or general internet hating.

Wow this may have more characters than X3!

Which in turn made X3 the crapfest that it was. Ratner tried to shove as many mutants as he could and turned the film into junk. Psylocke as a Morlock? Callisto with completely different powers and Leech as the so called "cure" for the X-gene. And then there's the biggest joke of all... making Juggernaut a mutant.

Hopefully, Singer does retcon what X3 ruined as he has said he would.

Anna Paquin back as Rogue aswell?? Meh that was also one of the people i found to be less suited for that role. I hope they keep the ones from the previous X-men movies out of the main picture since i rather like the Fassbender/McAvoy combo.

Which in turn made X3 the crapfest that it was. Ratner tried to shove as many mutants as he could and turned the film into junk. Psylocke as a Morlock? Callisto with completely different powers and Leech as the so called "cure" for the X-gene. And then there's the biggest joke of all... making Juggernaut a mutant.

Hopefully, Singer does retcon what X3 ruined as he has said he would.

Ah yeah. And who can forget the quote " I'm the Juggernaut B****!". That film sucked longer and harder than my Dyson ever has.

I don't know. I think this film sounds way too crazy even by Comic Book standards. Everything I liked about First Class looks to be tossed out the window for this installment. Fingers crossed.

Anyone else notice that the original actors kinda made half an effort to do the correct accents that sort of disappeared by the end of the first movie?I'm still looking forward to it, I've just learned to never take the timeline too seriously.

If they can put Michael Fassbender in a Magenta pink cape, let's hope this means they'll at least give everyone else some color this time!

I don't know. I think this film sounds way too crazy even by Comic Book standards. Everything I liked about First Class looks to be tossed out the window for this installment. Fingers crossed.

I have to agree. It's nice that Singer is trying to "fix" the events of The Last Stand (although a lot what he did in the first 2 movies I don't like at all), I hope he doesn't go overboard and make this into the equivalent of a bad 90's-style event storyline. I hope he just brings the supporting cast of the original 3 films in and just has most of them sitting pretty in the background, but he needs to contain the story and keep it focused. I don't want to see any more whiny Rogue problems or random interchangeable evil mutant henchmen I couldn't care less about.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back