X-Men: Days of Future Past

I'm not really sure why they want to bring Singer back. I thought X1 and X2 were good, but a little bit on the boring side. Costumes were unimaginiative. I liked FC the best of all the films because it felt like a comic book moving on screen.

_First Class_ was good enough that it deserved its own franchise seperate from X1,X2 and X3. Not sugar coating it, X3 really, really sucked. It is my thought that they could satiate the wolverine fans with The Wolverine franchise for as that lasts and keep the original cast going in an First Class franchise that gradually moves forward to the modern day except with Havok instead of Cyclops. I liked ALL the characters in _First Class_. Singer's Wolverine Centric run should not take precedence.

And I say that as a Cyclops despising thirty five year Wolverine fan....

You dare mock the JUGGERNAUT!

17-1.jpg

m0020047me37316je.jpg

m0040030me37434vt.jpg

juggernautden.jpg

43.jpg

x-men-3-l-affrontement-final-2006-7-1.jpg

x-men-3-l-affrontement-final-2006-7-3.jpg

j9fipt8eaywbf9pw.jpg

c9zqzyjiyl64izyq.jpg

yk50y4nvdifnf4dn.jpg

xm3698912.jpg

7091smpsp311.jpg

Last edited:
I'd love to see Colossus done well. He was decent in X3 (probably the only thing I like about that film apart from Kelsey Grammar as beast) but he has to be bloody Russian!!!!!!

Bryan Singer tarnished his reputation with Superman Returns.

How in the hell he managed to make a $200 million budget and make such a boring movie, i will never know.

Comic book movies have moved on leaps and bounds since the first 2 X Men movies he did.

He could have at least put a little bit of action in Superman Returns but it was pitiful. I get that he wanted a tribute to the previous movies, but he failed to do anything remotely new or innovative or even exciting.

Its no wonder it took WB 6 years to make another one with Zack Snyder (which definitely has the right vibe of a new take on the character)

Lets hope he proves us wrong with X Men First Class 2.

I will say the trailer for jack the giant killer looks pretty nice.

I think singer learned some important lessons after superman returns. I'm hoping for something pretty cool.

This is essentially x4.

Good to hear that so much of the original cast is available for the flick. Should be a ton of fun.

I hope halle berry is too busy. Please be too busy.

Nick

REALLY looking forwar to this !!!

And while I'm jumping ahead a wee bit here, I'd
love it if this movie make tons of money they
went and did the next stage.... One of more interesting
Sentinels of the future, NIMROD...

Imagine what they could do with a story about him ?

:popcorn

I'm just hoping that if this film turns out really well and makes a ton of money that they stick with the whole first class line. I don't want it to turn into X5 and keep going from the first 3 movies.

I like what they've done with first class.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back