X-Men: Days of Future Past

I don't understand why they can't make it work with the old films? IF it deals with time travel... it opens up the multiverse concept if they wanna go that route...

Yeah I don't think it will affect the previous movies at all, I mean Star Trek? Different universe, spin off thing seemed to work (so far) Plus First Class had a cameo from Hugh Jackman, so it suggests that there may be some kind of tie in to his portayal of Logan. Added to the fact that First Class strayed away from the original line up of the X-Men which IIRC didn't feature Havoc, Banshee or Mystique. Folks should be happy they are drawing on such a popular and interesting storyline for the next film, not panicking that it may make the others 'less good' enjoy it, its a film, or at least, it will be :thumbsup

Bwahaha I laughed so bad at this Liefeld pic. An the writers description " I have never seen a drawing of lips make me feel as creepy as looking at this does.
brb gotta vomit"
3754673.jpeg

Since the Animated X-Men is on Netflix, I watched 'Days of Future Past' this morning. Good God, they rip off The Terminator so much it's like they aren't even trying! They even have 'Terminator-esque music' for the episode!

I can't wait! Hope we see some new (recognizable or not) mutants, but like most I really hope Magneto is not the main villain. I would love to see how the sentinels end up looking if they go that route.

Please let Wolverine have more than just a cameo in this one!

Welp if that hack Singer's involved i won't be watching it. The man shouldn't be allowed around comic book movies, he even seems proud to not be a fan of comics.

Welp if that hack Singer's involved i won't be watching it. The man shouldn't be allowed around comic book movies, he even seems proud to not be a fan of comics.

Listen you bloody idiot. If you don't want to watch the movie, then don't watch it, in which case you probably will. It's not like he's a Nazi and forcing you to watch it. You're probably a Nolan fan? **** director, **** Batman movies, and **** fans. He basically took a **** on every Batman comic there was because he didn't like the source material so don't talk about comic book movies. Yes, I said Nolan was a **** director. You bitchy fan boys just need to fall of this planet. God you **** me off. This movie will take off like First Class.

Ok..... I think bryan singer is a decent choice I mean he pretty much brought X-men to the big screen back in the day when superhero movies were just hitting the mainstream, then followed it up with a great sequel, didn't he co produce first class anyway? Really not seeing anything bad here?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but there is no need for harsh language and making personal remarks while expressing your opinion. Let's try to keep this civil.

Listen you bloody idiot. If you don't want to watch the movie, then don't watch it, in which case you probably will. It's not like he's a Nazi and forcing you to watch it. You're probably a Nolan fan? **** director, **** Batman movies, and **** fans. He basically took a **** on every Batman comic there was because he didn't like the source material so don't talk about comic book movies. Yes, I said Nolan was a **** director. You bitchy fan boys just need to fall of this planet. God you **** me off. This movie will take off like First Class.

D-bag alert:popcorn...Don't hate on Nolan because he made a successful trilogy out of comic book material without even worrying about the source material...

First Class was good. Not as good as Dark Knight, but still.

To be honest, every superhero film I've seen these last 2 years has done their respective characters justice, IMO.

Looking forward to this, so many possibilities.

Except Ghost Rider. :lol That sucked.

To be honest, every superhero film I've seen these last 2 years has done their respective characters justice, IMO.

Looking forward to this, so many possibilities.

Except Ghost Rider. :lol That sucked.

Ya Ghost Rider was unwatchable.

Hopefully we get a bunch of cameos of other heroes!

Yes, he was part of XMFC anyway. I'm only slightly bummed in the sense that, although I like the other XMen films, I rather liked the new direction and refreshing take on the characters. I liked that it was different, yet familiar, and not more of the same that we've had with the other films. I just hope he keeps going in that direction and just not spins it to the other films so-to-speak. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back