X-Men: Days of Future Past

321444_10151651080126788_1470786273_n.jpg
So Wolvie is the one going back in time and Hank is somehow normal? I'd love to know wtf is going on. Leather belt buckle???

Not sure how Hank appears normal again. Bryan Singer tweeted that image stating the following.

"Welcome to 1973. @ HughJackman @ NicholasHoult"

X-Men: First Class took place in 1962, so in 11 years Xavier has established the School for Gifted Youngsters along with the Cerebro chamber.

If Wolvie ends up being the time traveler, I'm going to be pissed and I'm a fan of him. And the year suggests this is before he gets adamantium grafted to his bones if this ends up being the 70s wolverine. I'm confused as hell, I'll just have to watch it. Can't judge a photo. Also, in the comics, Hank is known to revert back and forth between his human and beast mode so it's not all entirely made up fox BS.

In the comics didn't Hank McCoy play around with loads of different serums etc to keep his blue furry side in check? But never found a permanent fix

Yeah Hank comes up with various serums that don't permanently work. It shows a human form Hank on tv in the bar scene in X2 where Mystique uses her normal Rebecca Romijn form. As for the timelines, who knows what is goin on haha. I know the story goes back & forth between the past and alternate future, I'm guessing Wolverine joined them for a short time in the 70s even after he told Charles and Erik "Go ---- yourself"

Looks a lot better than the first class make up design.

She was apparently allergic to the make up in the first film so this time around they're supposed to be using an alternate method. I'm curious how much is CG?

I like her better in the role than whatshername in the originals. I'm ashamed to say i still haven't seen first class yet.

Mystique from first class lacks the bitter anger that defines the character from the first three movies. I was not pleased with her corny character arc in First Class. She never gets to that awesome level cynicism by the end of the film. I wanted more grit to her. Mystique not wearing clothes acts as a sort of drastic rebellion. She's not human so she doesn't follow their rules.

I really like mystique. :)

I know they dot he'd the colored contacts after the first movie and just did here yes in post. Did they bring back the contacts for first class and this one?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back