Emerald City ComiCon 2013 - Now with Pics!

firesprite

Master Member
Emerald City Comicon - The Largest Comic and Pop Expo in the Northwest

Starting out early this time around, it seems!

Patrick Stewart
Distinguished British actor Sir Patrick Stewart is known worldwide as the dashing and authoritative Captain Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek: The Next Generation and Professor Charles Xavier in the X-Men films. His distinguished and instantly recognizable voice has shown up on such popular shows as The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad and most recently, the feature film Ted.

Mr. Stewart will be appearing on Saturday and Sunday.
$75 Autograph Fee / $85 Photo Op

Walter Koenig
Internationally known as "Pavel Chekov" from the classic Star Trek series and films, he also played the villainous “Alfred Bester” in the cult sci-fi series Babylon 5. An accomplished writer, he wrote episodes of various series including Land of the Lost as well as the 1974 animated Star Trek.

Mr. Koenig will be appearing from Friday through Sunday.
$30 Autograph Fee / $40 Photo Op

Billy Dee Williams
Best known as Lando Calrissian, the suave friend of Han Solo in The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. Since the Star Wars films, credits have included Nighthawks and Harvey Dent in Tim Burton’s Batman. More recently, he's lent his voice to such shows as Robot Chicken and various Star Wars themed videogames. He is an established painter, with some of his work being displayed in such prestigious institutions as The Smithsonian.

Mr. Williams will be appearing from Friday through Sunday.
$40 Autograph Fee / $45 Photo Op

Natalia Tena
The British actress is best known for her role as Nymphadora Tonks from the Harry Potter films (Order of the Phoenix, Half-Blood Prince and Death Hallows Part 1 & 2) and currently plays the wildling Osha on HBO’s Game of Thrones.

Ms. Tena will be appearing from Friday through Sunday.
$30 Autograph Fee / $35 Photo Op

Paul McGillion
The Scottish actor is best known for his role as Dr. Carson Beckett from Stargate Atlantis. He's also had roles in shows such as 24, The X-Files, V and Smallville.

Mr. McGillion will be appearing on Saturday and Sunday.
$25 Autograph Fee / $35 Photo Op

Michael Shanks
Best known for his roles as Dr. Daniel Jackson from Stargate SG-1 and currently stars as Dr. Charles Harris on NBC’s Saving Hope. He will next be appearing in the highly anticipated sci-fi film Elysium.

Mr. Shanks will be appearing on Saturday and Sunday.
$40 Autograph Fee / $50 Photo Op ($90 w/Lexa Doig)

Kristin Bauer
Best known for her current role as vampire Pam in the HBO series True Blood, she has also made a number of guest appearances in several television shows, including Seinfeld, Dark Angel, Star Trek: Enterprise, CSI and has recently been cast as Maleficent on ABC's Once Upon A Time.

Ms. Bauer will be appearing on Saturday and Sunday.
$30 Autograph Fee / $40 Photo Op

Gillian Anderson
Best known as Special Agent Dana Scully on the groundbreaking sci-fi TV series The X-Files, which earned her winning an Emmy, a Golden Globe and a Screen Actors Guild Award for Best Actress. 2013 marks the 20th Anniversary of The X-Files.

Ms. Anderson will be appearing on Saturday and Sunday.
$55 Autograph Fee / $55 Photo Op

Adam West
Famous for portraying Batman in the 1960's TV Series (and 1966 feature film), he is also well known for his voice work on animated series such as The Fairly OddParents and Family Guy, in both of which he voices a fictional version of himself.

Mr. West will be appearing from Friday through Sunday.
$60 Autograph Fee / $65 Photo Op ($130 w/Burt Ward)

Dirk Benedict
Known for portraying two notorious ladies’ men on television: the roguish anti-hero Starbuck from the original 70s incarnation of Battlestar Galactica and the charismatic Templeton 'Faceman' Peck on the 80s hit The A-Team.

Mr. Benedict will be appearing from Friday through Sunday.
$25 Autograph Fee / $10 Photo Op (at the table)

Danai Gurira
Best known as Michonne from the hit AMC series The Walking Dead, her other rolls have included Law and Order: Criminal Intent, Lie to Me, HBO’s Treme and Life On Mars, plus the Oscar-nominated film The Visitor.

Ms. Gurira will be appearing from Saturday through Sunday.
$30 Autograph Fee / $30 Photo Op ($60 w/Michael Rooker)

Burt Ward
Famous for portraying Robin in the 1960's Batman TV Series (and 1966 feature film), he is also the author of Boy Wonder: My Life In Tights.

Mr. Ward will be appearing from Friday through Sunday.
$50 Autograph Fee / $65 Photo Op ($130 w/Adam West)

Chris Sarandon
Internationally known as Prince Humperdinck from The Princess Bride and Jack Skellington in Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas. Other credits include Dog Day Afternoon, Child’s Play and the cult classic Fright Night.

Mr. Sarandon will be appearing from Friday through Sunday.
$30 Autograph Fee / $30 Photo Op

Carrie Fisher
Most famous for her portrayal of Princess Leia Organa in the original Star Wars trilogy, her bestselling novel Postcards from the Edge was turned in to a major motion picture (for which she wrote the screenplay) and her bestselling autobiography Wishful Drinking.

Ms. Fisher will be appearing from Friday through Sunday.
$70 Autograph Fee / $70 Photo Op

Lexa Doig
Currently starring on Continuum, she's known for her work on Jason X, Gene Roddenberry’s Andromeda, William Shatner’s Tek War, V, and Stargate SG-1.

Ms. Doig will be appearing on Saturday and Sunday.
$40 Autograph Fee / $40 Photo Op ($90 w/Michael Shanks)

Felicia Day
Best known as the creator/writer/star of The Guild, she played Vi on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Dr. Holly Marten on Eureka, and Penny on Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. She wrote and starred in the Dragon Age: Redemption web series, and also currently appears on two shows for Geek & Sundry, Vaginal Fantasy and The Flog.

Ms. Day will be appearing in the Gaming area from Friday through Sunday.
$30 Autograph Fee / $30 Photo Op ($60 w/Wil Wheaton)

Christopher Lloyd
Best known for his work as Doctor Emmett Brown on the Back to the Future trilogy, other roles include Commander Kruge in Star Trek: The Search for Spock, Judge Doom in Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, Uncle Fester in The Addams Family, plus an Emmy award for his role on Taxi.

Mr. Lloyd will be appearing Friday through Sunday.
$60 Autograph Fee / $60 Photo Op

Misha Collins
Best known for his role as the angel Castiel on the TV series Supernatural, he has had recurring roles on ER and 24, and has guest-starred on NCIS, Nip/Tuck, NYPD Blue, CSI, CSI:NY, Monk and Charmed.

Mr. Collins will be appearing on Saturday and Sunday.
$45 Autograph Fee / $55 Photo Op

Wil Wheaton
Known for his acclaimed roles in Stand By Me and Toy Soldiers, and his turn as Wesley Crusher on Star Trek: The Next Generation. Recent roles include stints on Eureka, Leverage, The Big Bang Theory, Batman: The Brave and the Bold (voice), Criminal Minds, NUMB3RS and the hit webseries The Guild. He’s also an author, blogger, voice actor and widely-followed original Twitter user.

Mr. Wheaton will be appearing in the Gaming area from Friday to Sunday.
No Autograph Fee / $30 Photo Op ($60 w/Felicia Day)

Ray Park
Best known as Darth Maul from Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace, Snake Eyes in GI Joe and the upcoming GI Joe: Retaliation, Toad in the X-Men films and more.

Mr. Park will be attending Friday through Sunday.
$40 Autograph Fee / $30 Photo Op

Michael Rooker
Best known for his role as Merle on The Walking Dead, other credits include Tombstone, Cliffhanger, Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer and Days of Thunder, plus television shows such as Criminal Minds, Burn Notice, JAG, Law and Order and Crossing Jordan.

Mr. Rooker will be appearing Friday through Sunday.
$30 Autograph Fee / $30 Photo Op ($60 w/Danai Gurira)

Last edited:
Re: Emerald City ComiCon 2013

Wow... They are really starting to score some big names these recent years. It's like a SDCC mini mini con in the heart of my favorite city!

Already looking forward to next year!

Re: Emerald City ComiCon 2013 - Updates 09/26/12

We've had some great announcements recently. Really exciting stuff going on!

Re: Emerald City ComiCon 2013 - Updates 09/28/12

This is gonna be a great year for Stargate fans! My two favorite Stargate docs as the same show?! SWOON!!! :$

Re: Emerald City ComiCon 2013 - Updates 10/01/12

Good news for True Blood Fans! Everyone's favorite snarky barmaid, Pam is going to be joining us for ECCC. I absolutely adore Pam and am very excited by this addition.

I'm holding out hope now for Alcide or Eric. :love:love:love:love:love

Re: Emerald City ComiCon 2013 - Updates 10/08/12

Oooooh boy. This is one that I've seen a LOT of requests for in the ECCC Facebook group: Gillian "Scully" Anderson has just been announced on the ECCC website. Good news for X Files fans, for sure. :)

I dunno why, but I'm not entirely blown away yet. I'm definitely excited about Patrick Stewart, but the others don't heavily spark my interest. Shamefully I didn't watch X-Files much. I know Anderson will get a big draw of people, though.

I'm still really hoping for Mark Hamill! Maybe some Walking Dead folks, too! I don't know who all I have in mind honestly. Just a really good mix, and then of course voice talent definitely.

I'm sure there will be many more announcements to come as the con draws nearer. Hopefully it will be worth the VIP!

I'm pretty excited about getting a pic with Billy Dee Williams.My first Con was 2011,and I got to meet John Noble(didn't even see Shatner,the crowd around him was ridiculous!)

Any one planning on going to ECCC next march? It'd be cool to meet fellow RPF'ers.

I'm pretty excited about getting a pic with Billy Dee Williams.My first Con was 2011,and I got to meet John Noble(didn't even see Shatner,the crowd around him was ridiculous!)

Any one planning on going to ECCC next march? It'd be cool to meet fellow RPF'ers.

I'll be there, along with Grimlock2d. Not entirely sure in which capacity yet, whether I'll be volunteering or working my table the whole weekend. :)

Following the Season 3 premier of The Walking Dead last night, Chandler Riggs (Carl) was announced as ECCC's newest acquisition.

I hope it doesn't turn out to be a Jake Lloyd situation.. Carl's character tends to be so despised, I would hate to see people say mean things to him in real life as a result.

Re: Emerald City ComiCon 2013 - Updates 10/15/12

Yes that would not be cool, I wish Andrew Lincoln would be there instead though,hehe :p

Re: Emerald City ComiCon 2013 - Updates 10/15/12

I've read a lot of great things about that kid's con appearances. I guess he's pretty well spoken and a really cool person overall who appreciates the fans, which is pretty much the opposite of Jake Lloyd, hahah!

Re: Emerald City ComiCon 2013 - Updates 10/22/12

Awesome! I'm pretty excited about being able to go again this year, I missed last year.

Well, it looks like it's going to be a great year to go... and we'll probably see at least a handful more announcements in the coming months. :D

Re: Emerald City ComiCon 2013 - Updates 11/16/12

Great news for fans of old-school BSG and A-Team: Dirk Benedict has been announced as appearing at ECCC in 2013!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back