Where can I find a good Walking Dead Colt Python replica?

Wow...Evike.com just gave me a full refund for my purchase of the 2.5" snubnose revolver and the mock silencer. Hmmm. They sited the reason for the refund as me not having a proper shipping address. Probably didn't want to bother with the possibility of me complaining if something was seized by customs.

I was in a cigar and smoke/hookah shop aces weeks ago and they had a colt python full size authentic looking.....lighter.

Yep, it had a display stand, was heavy and looked like the real thing.

Was around $80 or so iirc.

No orange plug.

I was surprised how real it looked and felt and still be legal.

This is Ricks gun with the corect grips. I've been eyeballing one at a range that I frequent for awhile myself. It's a beast of a gun that's for sure.

9753607_1.jpg

Last edited:
Just got home from work and my airsoft colt python came in today. I will be painting the grips tonight and posting pictures of the finished result.... Hope it turns out good haha

Here's the gun I ordered bone stock with the origional Black grips

Tuesday I am picking up a live fire Colt Python with the correct grips. Lets just say the guy loaning it is a fan of the show so it should be super accurate. Once its in hand ill start an interest thread in the junkyard.

Tuesday I am picking up a live fire Colt Python with the correct grips. Lets just say the guy loaning it is a fan of the show so it should be super accurate. Once its in hand ill start an interest thread in the junkyard.

Lucky man... Would love to see a few pictures when you get it, if possable

Just called, will be picking it up next week due to a scheduling conflict. If we cant get one of them in the silver finish, well just use a blued one. Regardless once molded they can be done in any color on the final part.

Last edited:
Apologies for reviving an older thread. I too am in search of a decent replica that I can put on display.

I've been into Airsoft lately, and after good luck getting an Alien Pulse Rifle and a Han Solo blaster, I decided to look for this. I figured, being a real gun, it would be easy to find. But so far, these seem to be the only two close to what Rick uses in the show:

https://www.amazon.com/TSD-Zombie-Airsoft-Spring-Revolver/dp/B00KQX9LDI/
https://www.amazon.com/Colt-Python-Revolver-Chrome-pistol/dp/B00MMAU5QK/

The latter looks better, but the 1st looks more accurate. I am used to Airsoft guns being metal, but the 1st one also looks to be fully plastic?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back