Mortal Kombat Mask's

DarthSpear

Hi i will be making a line of a few different Mortal Kombat Mask's, i finished Noob Saibot and I'm currently working on Sub Zero,

Sub Zero's Alternate
Sub-Zero-character-render-3-Mortal-Kombat-2011-MK-9.jpg

Scorpions MK Armageddon Mask
scorpion-flames-mortal-kombat-2539882-1024-768.jpg

Also Smoke, & Reptile.

Here is Noob Saibot So far, i have a few casted and they are for sale. $50 Sanded and Primed for Paint, $75 Finished with wired Mesh and foam details inside.
DSC01417.jpg

Only problem here is, i need the funds to cast the other Mask's they will probably done within the next two days. I'll post Photo's as they are finished.

Foam lining for comfort, basically i line the inside with Spandex or some sort of thin fabric that is breathable, then line the inside of the trim with a thin layer of Foam so it fits comfy. :D

I am taking orders, If anyone is interested. If anyone is down for paying in advance so i can fund the casting, hit me up. Either way I'm taking orders. I had made a post in the Junkyard and got no responses...

Excellent builds. Great to see some interest in MK! I am looking into starting a cyber sub zero head build once I'm done with my Gears of War build. Great work mate.

Amazing work man! I myself want to attempt the pepakura build but much rather pay some one else I just don't have the time. Please post pics if you have them I do plan on owning every mask from MK eventually.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back